Forums

Help › Forums

Re: thought it was just me at first.

rated by 0 users
Sat, Jun 23 2012 6:06 PM (6 replies)
  • WarnersSafeCure
    682 Posts
    Sat, Jun 23 2012 9:11 AM

i found the greens a bit sensitive of late, breaks seem to be a tad different.  have you been tweaking wgt.  after talking to many players ,amongst them a lot of legends, there seems to be a common thread. anyone throw light on this

• TWOMINUSONE
    2,580 Posts
    Sat, Jun 23 2012 9:20 AM

Cant really answer this 1 for you, but i have to putt up mount Kilimanjaro in order to get the ball to break on a slight slope. Been like this for months.

• pjctas0822
    4,591 Posts
    Sat, Jun 23 2012 11:20 AM

Billy ,

FYI I still 3 putt alot :) I would be of no help .

• WGTicon
    12,511 Posts
    Sat, Jun 23 2012 12:53 PM

WarnersSafeCure:

i found the greens a bit sensitive of late, breaks seem to be a tad different.  have you been tweaking wgt.  after talking to many players ,amongst them a lot of legends, there seems to be a common thread. anyone throw light on this

Hi :)

I often feel the same way! It comes from 2 things: how often I ding putts and confidence... Of course, little luck is a given:)

-wgticon

• RASTAFARIANSTEVE
    57 Posts
    Sat, Jun 23 2012 1:18 PM

luck is given more like rewarded for playing bad.like i won 2 match play games in a row then i play a hack and he was 4 down but then he ended up winning he had all the luck wgt .i don't think thats fair.

• gatordee
    281 Posts
    Sat, Jun 23 2012 5:47 PM

I was talking to a player just yesterday about the same thing. It really seems as if there are much more lip outs even on a slower putts.I have even had putts that the vapor trail goes over the majority of the hole and it has no affect on the ball.

• gr8flbob
    592 Posts
    Sat, Jun 23 2012 6:06 PM

RASTAFARIANSTEVE:

luck is given more like rewarded for playing bad.like i won 2 match play games in a row then i play a hack and he was 4 down but then he ended up winning he had all the luck wgt .i don't think thats fair.

NEWS FLASH! Life is not fair. 

RSS