Forums

Help › Forums

Re: First Hole In One....Tainted...

rated by 0 users
Mon, Jun 25 2012 5:26 PM (5 replies)
  • SleevelessT
    8 Posts
    Sun, Jun 24 2012 8:44 PM

Well, finally made my first hole in one tonight.  Unfortunately it was tainted when I got cussed out on number 9 of our skins match.  I made a 1 on a par 3, and made a 53 foot putt on number 8 to win 8 skins...four per hole.  One of the players I was playing againsts decided that I was a "sandbagging ***" who was scared to play against players at my level.  He of course was also a Tour Master...same level.  I play against Legends regularly in skins and get my ass waxed more often than not.

I've played several ready go's and several tournaments.  If you go back and look at my score average you won't find anything out of the norm.  My scoring went up a tad when I moved from Master to Tour Master, but that was more the speed of the greens than anything.

Anywhoser....just wanted to clear the air.  And....finally joined the hole in one club!

• YankeeJim
    25,827 Posts
    Sun, Jun 24 2012 9:04 PM

Sleeve, bud, you don't have to defend yourself. You played a sore loser. Tough noogies for him, ha ha he lost the credits. Don't lose any sleep over it. 

WTG on the ace.  ;-)

• TarheelsRule
    5,552 Posts
    Sun, Jun 24 2012 9:16 PM

Nice job on the ace.

However you should know that the forum rules prohibit calling out other players by name.  

If the player in question violated WGT rules you should report him, if he was just being a butt, then welcome to WGT.

Just edit out his name and you'll be fine.

• SleevelessT
    8 Posts
    Sun, Jun 24 2012 9:31 PM

I didn't realize that.  Thank you for the heads up.  I don't see anyway to delete it now, so I turned it in to WGT...hopefully they'll delete it for me.  I should have just let it go anyway after the round.

Thanks again to you and YankeeJim.

• pUGfANmn
    436 Posts
    Mon, Jun 25 2012 4:57 PM

We Young Guns tend to get that once in awhile - I've gotten it on Blitz Challenges several times when I played regularly and especially when I was Master level.  I had to let it roll off - Being smarter than the other person takes work and patience, not sandbagging.  And I'll go on record saying you are definitely not a sand bagger - you're totally legit!

• SleevelessT
    8 Posts
    Mon, Jun 25 2012 5:26 PM

Thanks P!  I appreciate it

RSS