Forums

Help › Forums

Re: FAO Any of the WGT staff :)

Mon, Jun 25 2012 12:53 PM (4 replies)
  • Lanyo
    123 Posts
    Mon, Jun 25 2012 6:51 AM

Hello there, a few weeks ago i got an e-mail from WGT saying that they needed me to be offline to fix an issue i contacted them about. I've e-mailed them back several times now including 1 last night but i am not getting any responses. I was wondering if theres an issue with the e-mail system and if i could possibly arrange a time for me to not be online and for them to fix the issue so they dont keep trying while im online. WGTicon if you happen to read this i pm'd you about the issue also :P

Hope you can help, cheers Lanyo

• WGTicon
    12,511 Posts
    Mon, Jun 25 2012 10:22 AM

Lanyo:

Hello there, a few weeks ago i got an e-mail from WGT saying that they needed me to be offline to fix an issue i contacted them about. I've e-mailed them back several times now including 1 last night but i am not getting any responses. I was wondering if theres an issue with the e-mail system and if i could possibly arrange a time for me to not be online and for them to fix the issue so they dont keep trying while im online. WGTicon if you happen to read this i pm'd you about the issue also :P

Hope you can help, cheers Lanyo

hi:)

i'll check with them today and will be in touch with you:)

-wgticon

• Lanyo
    123 Posts
    Mon, Jun 25 2012 10:23 AM

Cheers Icon, as allways very helpfull and much appreciated.

Lanyo

• WGTicon
    12,511 Posts
    Mon, Jun 25 2012 11:13 AM

hi

you should be fixed:)

please let me know if there are any other issues.

-wgticon

• Lanyo
    123 Posts
    Mon, Jun 25 2012 12:53 PM

Yeah all sorted, very thankfull mate.

RSS