Forums

Help › Forums

Re: WGT i need help with earn credits through a tiger direct offer

rated by 0 users
Fri, Jul 6 2012 4:56 AM (4 replies)
  • canuck4everr
    100 Posts
    Tue, Jun 26 2012 9:57 AM

WGT i need help with  earn credits through a tiger direct offer.

10 days ago i made purchase at tiger direct through WGT earn free credits offer.

Still no credits have been awarded to me .

I contacted support at trail pay 5 days ago and only got a email back saying 

Dear chris,

Thank you for your inquiry.

You will receive a response from us as soon as possible. It may take a few days due to higher than normal e-mail volume.

If you have completed an offer and are waiting for a confirmation e-mail, please be patient—some offers credit instantly, while others can take several days.

The TrialPay Support Team

How long must one wait ??

chris

• whiteeagle147
    58 Posts
    Tue, Jun 26 2012 10:56 AM

i have been two weeks with no responce i get credits for the supper ads and the 1-7 ads but not the videos, no credits no responce from live gamer or wgt. help please. I even have a new browser.

• canuck4everr
    100 Posts
    Fri, Jun 29 2012 7:23 AM

Anybody at WGT care to help ?

or are you just gonna let this crap carry on ??

• whiteeagle147
    58 Posts
    Thu, Jul 5 2012 6:34 PM

I went to members wgt . com or some thing like that . They e-mailed me some forums that say you need to change brosers and whate ever or contack live gamers. WHEN WILL WGT GET IT That is the problem live gamers.SO WILL HELP that KNOWS what the problem is. WATCH VIDEOS GET NO NO CREDDITS !!!!!!!!!

• WGTicon
    12,511 Posts
    Fri, Jul 6 2012 4:56 AM

canuck4everr:

Anybody at WGT care to help ?

or are you just gonna let this crap carry on ??

hi

we have no control over this. trialpage runs this, so only they can keep track of it.

-wgticon

RSS