Help › Forums

Re: Game Settings - Audio - Invitation Alerts

rated by 0 users
Sat, Jun 30 2012 10:40 AM (3 replies)
  • PugsAce
    1,825 Posts
    Sat, Jun 30 2012 8:01 AM

Have I been doing this wrong... ?

I want to be able to ONLY hear "Invitation Alerts"... NOT when a friend "enters/exits" Availability. 

When I check the Invitation Alerts > "Sound On" tick-box under the Audio tab in my game settings, I hear "dings" when a friend changes his/her availablity, as well as when I get an "Invite" to a game... and the "dings" sound the same.

Is it possible to disable the enter/exit sounds and still be able to hear the invite sounds? Do I have to have the Music on to hear the invite sounds?

Been here a while now, and still haven't found a way to do this (I  checked the FAQ's, but couldn't find anything about it).

Thanks,

PugsAce

• BigSulley
    343 Posts
    Sat, Jun 30 2012 9:17 AM

I have the same trouble, thought it was just my pc, cant hear invites when I am on another page

HELP

• gr8flbob
    592 Posts
    Sat, Jun 30 2012 10:05 AM

BigSulley:

I have the same trouble, thought it was just my pc, cant hear invites when I am on another page

HELP

It's not a solution to the OP's issues, but. ...

... I always bring up actual play page in its own window (rather than another tab)  ( http://www.wgt.com/gameclient.aspx ) with sound on.

In my case I use Komodo Dragon. Caution: do not use a different browser (Chrome, Firefox, IE, etc.) to monitor the WGT main page, otherwise you will experience game glitches. That way, if you are multitasking in a different window or tab you'll still be able to hear the invite chime.

• PugsAce
    1,825 Posts
    Sat, Jun 30 2012 10:40 AM

I guess the alerts are "tied in with" the music track?

I don't hear ANY alerts when I have the music turned down/off.

I just wish that "Invitation Alerts" were a seperate "track", so they could be turned ON/OFF "seperately"...   :/

RSS