Forums

Help › Forums

Re: Help with getting rid of clubs

rated by 0 users
Sun, Jul 1 2012 6:42 PM (9 replies)
  • Masterius
    33 Posts
    Sun, Jul 1 2012 12:31 AM

I know how to buy, equip, and sell equipment.  However, I've no idea how to simply delete things.  The problems I'm encountering are with the :;shudder:: EZ Swing crapola I purchased some time ago.  There's no option to sell them and I can't just get rid of the dratted things.

Help?

~Masterius

• alosso
    21,060 Posts
    Sun, Jul 1 2012 12:35 AM

I know it's for sale at the pro shop but for zero credits.

I for one have had a full set in my bag from the beginning.

For both reasons I fear that we might be stuck with these forever.

• Masterius
    33 Posts
    Sun, Jul 1 2012 12:58 AM

They're actually no longer for sale.  They can only be rented.

I wonder if that's why we can't get rid of them now?

• alosso
    21,060 Posts
    Sun, Jul 1 2012 1:04 AM

I suppose it has been so forever.

Trying to rent them, I get the pop-up "these are in your inventory, you can't buy them again".

• WGTicon
    12,511 Posts
    Sun, Jul 1 2012 10:54 AM

Masterius:

I know how to buy, equip, and sell equipment.  However, I've no idea how to simply delete things.  The problems I'm encountering are with the :;shudder:: EZ Swing crapola I purchased some time ago.  There's no option to sell them and I can't just get rid of the dratted things.

Help?

~Masterius

hi

if the clubs came with the account, they cannot be removed. if you purchased them, they can be sold back. via my profile -->my equipment --> sell my equipment.

-wgticon

• Masterius
    33 Posts
    Sun, Jul 1 2012 12:55 PM

WGTicon:

hi

if the clubs came with the account, they cannot be removed. if you purchased them, they can be sold back. via my profile -->my equipment --> sell my equipment.

-wgticon

Thanks for the reply.  I do know how to sell equipment.  However, I'd bought the EZ Swing clubs (which are no longer for sale, only for rental).  Having bought them I no longer can sell them.

I suspect that when the EZ Swing clubs were changed from being able to buy and/or rent them to only being able to rent them that said change disabled the ability to subsequently sell them.

~Masterius

• WGTicon
    12,511 Posts
    Sun, Jul 1 2012 6:22 PM

hi

I think ez clubs were never for sale. if they were, they were free? 

-wgticon

• washndry1
    121 Posts
    Sun, Jul 1 2012 6:34 PM

first you have to un equip them , i dont think u can sell those but try anyway  ez swing are standard equip as far as i knew. when you refer to shudder if you mean the swing meter line that happens with all clubs try holding for 2-3 seconds at power before release this works for me  good luck player and thanks for playn ;]

• Masterius
    33 Posts
    Sun, Jul 1 2012 6:40 PM

WGTicon:

hi

I think ez clubs were never for sale. if they were, they were free? 

-wgticon

Maybe.  It's been a while since I acquired them.  Still, how can I get rid of them?  I surely don't want them (they suck) and I don't see why I should need two sets of free clubs.

• washndry1
    121 Posts
    Sun, Jul 1 2012 6:42 PM

you cannot get rid of them they will cludder your bag but are ez to recognize as crud lol 

RSS