Forums

Help › Forums

Re: What clubs have the max meter speed?

rated by 0 users
Tue, Jul 10 2012 3:04 PM (9 replies)
  • Masterius
    33 Posts
    Sun, Jul 1 2012 4:37 PM

Out of curiosity, what clubs have the max meter speed?  I haven't recalled seeing anything higher than half scale on the meter speed.

• youngGuns97
    251 Posts
    Sun, Jul 1 2012 4:49 PM

try to ding the super tri driver with free balls.............gd luck

• Blade7658
    452 Posts
    Sun, Jul 1 2012 5:13 PM

Masterius:
    I haven't recalled seeing anything higher than half scale on the meter speed.

The Burner 2.0 and highest R11s are past the halfway

• dario2589
    202 Posts
    Sun, Jul 1 2012 5:25 PM

youngGuns97:

try to ding the super tri driver with free balls.............gd luck

I used to do it with the burner lvl52 which got the same meter speed, its not too difficult after you find the right timing, but if you are not focus on the game you can miss the ding by a mile lol

• Masterius
    33 Posts
    Sun, Jul 1 2012 5:32 PM

I was just curious, because if nothing actually reaches the far end of the meter scale, than why bother to have it scaled that size?  For example, if a car maxes out at 100MPH why have a speedometer that reaches 200MPH?

• washndry1
    121 Posts
    Sun, Jul 1 2012 6:50 PM

swing speed is  how fast your swing meter moves faster swing harder to hit line at center but faster clubs seem to have more spin on ball ! good luck player have fun dont rank up too fast take your time it gets harder as you rank up ;]

• cpatterson22
    257 Posts
    Sun, Jul 1 2012 10:00 PM

washndry1:

swing speed is  how fast your swing meter moves faster swing harder to hit line at center but faster clubs seem to have more spin on ball ! good luck player have fun dont rank up too fast take your time it gets harder as you rank up ;]

lol? not even close to what OP asked, I don't even know who or what you're talking about or to. wtf XD

I've wondered the exact same thing though OP, the fastest is super tri and R11 irons which are both 2 full bar things from full, so I'm not sure why they do that scale. I assume eventually they'd make even faster meters? I think they could/should lose 1 bar off that scale though, I can't ever imagine clubs getting meter speed to the 5th bar...

• promark1
    412 Posts
    Tue, Jul 10 2012 1:56 PM

the day will come when wgt unleash a 300 yard driver wiith the highest speed meter then will introduce a ball  for about 600 credits to get the speed down to an acceptable level.the top players out there will buy it i am sure.

• renniw52
    5,385 Posts
    Tue, Jul 10 2012 2:19 PM

They won't need to buy it, they are already shooting 49's. And they can do it with sub par equipment. These guys are goooooooooddddd.

• YankeeJim
    25,827 Posts
    Tue, Jul 10 2012 3:04 PM

Masterius:
    Out of curiosity, what clubs have the max meter speed?

Try the i15s with the Tour-SD ball. Don't blink.  LOL

RSS