Forums

Help › Forums

Re: extra vids

Tue, Jul 3 2012 4:29 AM (6 replies)
  • Timmytoastman
    567 Posts
    Mon, Jul 2 2012 4:52 PM

What happened to extra views videos? Was I racking up too many credits for free? Daym, for that matter I haven't seen a surey to do for a few days! What's up with that? A couple more sleeves of nikes & I'm hurtin!

• srellim234
    2,077 Posts
    Mon, Jul 2 2012 5:08 PM

Obviously some days are more lucrative than others. The lack of videos might just be the way things worked out with the changeover to the new month over the weekend. Or, ad sales are down. Either way, free credits for videos are strictly a service that doesn't have to be provided so I'm happy to take them when I can get them.

• Mamakey9
    22 Posts
    Mon, Jul 2 2012 5:23 PM

well they just took the "Daily Survey" away from us now..It is getting harder to get free credits now.

• Timmytoastman
    567 Posts
    Mon, Jul 2 2012 6:31 PM

what I should have said is that when I click on the get more views the window opens but no video is there to watch! Also, I've never not had a survey available to do unless I exausted them. They're just not available!

• srellim234
    2,077 Posts
    Mon, Jul 2 2012 7:13 PM

If the button to get more views refers to 5 credits there are probably no videos there to look at. If it refers to credits without a specific value on that grey button below the carousel there are some videos there. 

Surveys are very spotty. Some of us have had good luck over the years getting them while others try for a long time and get nothing. It all depends on demographic, quantity of survey takers needed for each one, timing and a very large amount of luck.

• kmarline21
    442 Posts
    Tue, Jul 3 2012 1:48 AM

the extra vids have thinned out allot

• Mamakey9
    22 Posts
    Tue, Jul 3 2012 4:29 AM

Ok the "Daily Survey" is back!!    :-)

RSS