Forums

Help › Forums

Re: July in Britain.

rated by 0 users
Sat, Jul 7 2012 1:23 AM (9 replies)
  • piztaker
    5,743 Posts
    Fri, Jul 6 2012 12:47 PM

F1 Grand Prix, Wimbledon Tennis, Cricket against Australia, Open Golf AND the Olympics. Why would you want to live anywhere else?

• ladzrls
    286 Posts
    Fri, Jul 6 2012 12:53 PM

piztaker:

F1 Grand Prix, Wimbledon Tennis, Test Cricket against Australia, Open Golf AND the Olympics. Why would you want to live anywhere else?

Hey piz,

my family going on a weeks break in to the countryside but i told them me and my boys will join them on monday(they leave saturday) reason being murray is in the final and silverstone got some fast cars going zoom so what choice do i have but to sit back relax and watch this feast of sport..

best regards 

ladzrls

• MioKontic
    4,644 Posts
    Fri, Jul 6 2012 1:24 PM

And don't forget... RAIN!

Rained all day today.  Even had our crown green bowls match cancelled.

• pdxdriver
    2,628 Posts
    Fri, Jul 6 2012 1:37 PM

piztaker:

F1 Grand Prix, Wimbledon Tennis, Test Cricket against Australia, Open Golf AND the Olympics. Why would you want to live anywhere else?

because of the CRAP weather ;(

• saltiresfan
    2,266 Posts
    Fri, Jul 6 2012 2:56 PM

Not sure where you're getting a test series against Australia from but I can assure you there isn't one til 2013 :p

ODI series against Australia and test series against South Africa. Oh and lots and lots of rain as mentioned.

• YankeeJim
    25,827 Posts
    Fri, Jul 6 2012 3:02 PM

saltiresfan:
    . Oh and lots and lots of rain as mentioned.

Blow some of it over here. The US is overheating.

• bfghd
    1,344 Posts
    Fri, Jul 6 2012 3:35 PM

YankeeJim:

saltiresfan:
    . Oh and lots and lots of rain as mentioned.

Blow some of it over here. The US is overheating.

Damn global warming

;)

• bluescouse
    1,185 Posts
    Sat, Jul 7 2012 12:26 AM

pdxdriver:

piztaker:

because of the CRAP weather ;(

And Murdoch. Let's not forget Murdoch. No cricket in my house because of that crooked, right wing megalomaniac.

Sean :(

• TallAcePaul
    1,455 Posts
    Sat, Jul 7 2012 1:11 AM

Couldn't agree more Sean, not being able to watch your National team play our National sport for free is a National disgrace. Next we will be selling all our water, electric and nucular companies to other countries. Oh......

And the weather again, after  already having the wettest summer I can remember, yesterday over a months worth of rain(which is quite a lot over here) fell in a day almost everywhere.

Cancelled our holiday to Cornwall camping and am taking them all to London to breath in the smoke.

But go Andy go an entire nations eyes are on you , no pressure.

• tiffer67
    1,764 Posts
    Sat, Jul 7 2012 1:23 AM

piztaker:

F1 Grand Prix, Wimbledon Tennis, Cricket against Australia, Open Golf AND the Olympics. Why would you want to live anywhere else?

I think that justifies a 3 week holiday rather than permanent residency, which is why I'll be in the Caribbean for the most part of all that.

RSS