Forums

Help › Forums

Re: This isn't right...

Sat, Jul 7 2012 6:59 AM (2 replies)
  • Glas67
    117 Posts
    Fri, Jul 6 2012 4:32 PM

I just played a Blitz Challenge on Hilverschume.  One of the players dropped out fairly early (100 creds game).  3 of us left, it was between 2 of us and then the game went kooky again, when it restarted it showed only me and the guy in 3rd place left.  We went on to the 9th, and the guy who had disappeared from the scorecard was taking his shot??  But he still wasn't showing on the scorecard.  He hit it well in to the rough.  Me and the other guy took our shots and hit the green (I had hit for the 9th time, was well ahead of all the other players), then not only did the player who had disappeared win the game, he was given 4000 CREDITS for winning!!!

There's something VERY strange going on.  Can admin look in to this?  I can give the name of the guy who won it (cant remember the other 2 players).

• WGTicon
    12,511 Posts
    Fri, Jul 6 2012 10:38 PM

hi

can you please contact me privately with the names?

it seems like it's not possible since only 300 credits were at stake. i think maybe it's wrong in game messaging. 

did you happen to right click and submit a but report? did you take any screenshots of the final credit breakdown?

-wgticon

• Glas67
    117 Posts
    Sat, Jul 7 2012 6:59 AM

Hi Icon, I emailed WGT about the issue and received a reply back saying they had investigated the issue, confirmed there was a bug in the game we played and they have refunded my 100 credits.

Thanks for your help :)

RSS