Forums

Help › Forums

Re: what does feel mean on the ball stats

rated by 0 users
Mon, Jul 9 2012 4:04 AM (7 replies)
  • JoshuaHay23
    83 Posts
    Sun, Jul 8 2012 7:47 PM

i was looking at balls and noticed the feel stat.. what does that mean.. and what effect does it have

• bfghd
    1,344 Posts
    Sun, Jul 8 2012 7:54 PM

It slows down the meter speed of your clubs.

More feel=slower meter.

• MBaggese
    15,367 Posts
    Sun, Jul 8 2012 7:54 PM

It will make the meter move slower.

best of luck!

• JoshuaHay23
    83 Posts
    Sun, Jul 8 2012 9:32 PM

thanks guys i appreciate it

• Hewsey
    1,957 Posts
    Sun, Jul 8 2012 11:50 PM

Josh  to add to that the slowest meter speed you will get with " cheap balls" is the WGT G13  D same meter speed as the Callaways

• pjctas0822
    4,591 Posts
    Mon, Jul 9 2012 12:28 AM

Hewsey:

Josh  to add to that the slowest meter speed you will get with " cheap balls" is the WGT G13  D same meter speed as the Callaways

No I use the WGT S/D balls and depending on how far up the meter you hit it (more or less power) the meter is way faster then the Call's at full strength.

I use my WGT S/D when I am on one of those courses that likes to eat balls. The I club up to retain meter feel. Hope that makes sense.

• Kindle2010
    602 Posts
    Mon, Jul 9 2012 12:50 AM

pjctas0822:

Quite correct, I played these balls for a long time due to there slow meter and relative cheap cost. 

pjctas0822:
    No I use the WGT S/D balls and depending on how far up the meter you hit it (more or less power) the meter is way faster then the Call's at full strength.

Sorry but you are wrong, scroll down a the feel for both balls is identical, which means the meter speed is identical, regardless of how far you swing.

• SweetiePie
    4,925 Posts
    Mon, Jul 9 2012 4:04 AM

I play the very best of balls( and need to), the distance, the spin, both back and forward, along  with the "feel", allow me to hit most shots as far as I want, as close as I want, and the greater the feel level, brings home the white line.

RSS