Forums

Help › Forums

Re: ready go tourney

rated by 0 users
Wed, Jul 11 2012 7:57 AM (7 replies)
  • bigjohn51
    8 Posts
    Tue, Jul 10 2012 1:32 AM

trying to enter tournament   keep getting  you have not provided a country of residence  tried to update still won't work  what i'm i doing wrong

thanks

• WGTicon
    12,511 Posts
    Tue, Jul 10 2012 3:14 AM

hi

you have to update that with valid billing information in the 'account' tab. after that, it should work ok.

-wgticon

• bigjohn51
    8 Posts
    Tue, Jul 10 2012 4:40 AM

thank you  

• alcaucin
    9,041 Posts
    Tue, Jul 10 2012 11:00 AM

WGTicon:
    you have to update that with valid billing information in the 'account' tab. after that, it should work ok.
    Does that mean it is where your credit card is issued,is taken as country of residence ??  Ex-pat..

• WGTicon
    12,511 Posts
    Tue, Jul 10 2012 11:44 AM

alcaucin:

WGTicon:
    Does that mean it is where your credit card is issued,is taken as country of residence ??  Ex-pat..

billing address.

-wgticon

• bigjohn51
    8 Posts
    Tue, Jul 10 2012 5:23 PM

tried doing what you said  ended up buying 5000 credits like to know how to get money back if possible  then i'll just play non tournament rounds seeing i can't seem to understand what you want me to do  email says everything is up to date but i see thats not right

bigjohn51

• WGTicon
    12,511 Posts
    Wed, Jul 11 2012 7:44 AM

bigjohn51:

tried doing what you said  ended up buying 5000 credits like to know how to get money back if possible  then i'll just play non tournament rounds seeing i can't seem to understand what you want me to do  email says everything is up to date but i see thats not right

bigjohn51

hi

your state maybe also not allowing you to play. the list can be found in faq.

if you purchased credits by mistake, please email us at members@worldgolftour.com and we'll take care of it.

-wgticon

• Timbo1984
    818 Posts
    Wed, Jul 11 2012 7:57 AM

If his State doesn't allow him to enter Ready Go's, could he still use his credits for skins and matchplay games?

Or is that blanketed under the same rule as the Ready Go's?

RSS