Forums

Help › Forums

Re: False Ave's..

rated by 0 users
Fri, Jul 13 2012 7:19 PM (1 replies)
  • alcaucin
    9,041 Posts
    Fri, Jul 13 2012 6:10 PM

Seen my ave slowly go down ( not trying to ).Trouble is that it's false..In cc tourneys we mix it up,all diff green speeds & winds etc..So the combined 123 for 36 holes (21) under is nowhere near the score I would've posted on tourney greens.                                                     Could not play them obviously but you need to be an active member I think..So whatever the Legend ave is..when I get there it won't be deserved or warranted..                                      Suppose there is no solution ??  It just occured to me ...Andy

• jvr86
    799 Posts
    Fri, Jul 13 2012 7:19 PM

61 for legend, long way yet. 

anyway, average is going down only, because you already made the required # of ranqued rounds for your tier, don't remember if it is 40 or 60. now, only the good scores will be applied to your average. If you hit a 75 for 18 holes, it wont go up, but if you made a 57 it will go down.

You are right, average is probably not real, but is the only way to prevent players camping in a specific tier for sandbagging purposes

try dividing distance for 1.3 and you will have a good distance control for tournament greens. (1.3 for TM's greens, 1.35 for legend's greens)

RSS