Forums

Help › Forums

Re: Deleting threads

rated by 0 users
Sat, Jul 14 2012 10:39 AM (2 replies)
  • MioKontic
    4,646 Posts
    Sat, Jul 14 2012 1:13 AM

Last night (UK time) I posted a thread.  When I looked a couple of hours later the thread had been deleted; I got the message "Resource Not Found".  Yes, it was deleted and not moved - I checked all the other sections.

Why was the thread deleted?  Yes, it was about yet another cheat, but there was nothing in the post that was against the Terms and Conditions of the site.  By deleting the thread WGT, all you are saying is that you prefer to have the cheats than those who want to make this site a great place to be.

The forum moderation has got out of hand.  If you applied your time more to stopping the cheats, we wouldn't have to post such threads and you then wouldn't have to delete them.  Then the extra time you save subsequently from less moderation could be used to check leaderboards, and find and delete even more cheats.  But no, you prefer to keep this a site welcome only to those who will one day soon make this site a ghost town.  And with your baseball site being a major flop from what I gather, it looks like you'll be needing to find new work.

• pjctas0822
    4,591 Posts
    Sat, Jul 14 2012 10:21 AM

Amen.

• WGTicon
    12,511 Posts
    Sat, Jul 14 2012 10:39 AM

I deleted it. I sent you an email why. It was definitely against the rules. You specifically asked others to break the rules. 

-wgticon

RSS