Forums

Help › Forums

Re: Time to make a comment.

Fri, Jul 20 2012 8:55 PM (45 replies)
  • YankeeJim
    25,827 Posts
    Fri, Jul 20 2012 10:17 AM

mel1950:
    He would look at you all funny like and then stomp your Balls (Nikes I believe) into the Green.

You know why ducks have flat feet?-stomping out forest fires.

You know why elephants have flat feet?-stomping out burning ducks!   :-D

• WGTadmin2
    1,152 Posts
    Fri, Jul 20 2012 10:18 AM

courteneyfish - how did you know that is what I look like?  can't believe you outted me 

• rmchangin
    1,327 Posts
    Fri, Jul 20 2012 12:03 PM

how did we go from having the legend blue's to kicking elephants in nutts LMFAO.....I think everyone has went through the Legend blues when you first make to this tier...I Know i did hated this damn game for awhile, but after i talked to a few legends i found out they went through the same thing. I think it's because you press so hard to make legend at the end, that once you make it you try to relax a bit, and the game bites you......Greg

• mkg335
    5,491 Posts
    Fri, Jul 20 2012 7:21 PM

WGTadmin2:

courteneyfish - how did you know that is what I look like?  can't believe you outted me 

A dog working at a computer, eh?  So I guess your bark is worse than your bytes...

• mantis0014
    8,946 Posts
    Fri, Jul 20 2012 8:50 PM

genorb:

renniw52:

I have noticed some crazy things going on lately.... I have noticed the accuracy of the R11's and the top shelf balls decline.

It happens to me once in a while for a couple of days up to 1 week or so. And the last few days was such a period that's why I am replying to your post :). Don't know if it's me or if I just get an unlucky series of forgiveness (that's a random process so sometime it's like the clubs do no longer forgive anything). My balls were going all over the place: far right, far left or really short.

Having a bad round now and then, it happens, but when you have to play 6, 7 or even more consecutive rounds before posting a decent score, that's strange :) . In such a case, I just play free unlimited tourneys or alt shot game waiting until it's gone :) .

Regards

I've also noticed this Renn and it's getting a bit of a headache...lol

I also agree with what Genorb said.  Every 2 or 3 games for me are great out of about 20 games and we just have to ride the storm until everything settles down again.

Eg:   Nation Putting Comp starts.... Some of my putts on stroke play games do strange things...

A new Course gets released then some of my shots on other courses do strange things.

With the Probs with most of us are having at the moment... Wgt might have something planned for all of us... not sure :)

-Roger

• mantis0014
    8,946 Posts
    Fri, Jul 20 2012 8:55 PM

courteneyfish:

WGTadmin2:

I do work for peanuts

Now that's Funny Courteneyfish.....lol    and a very Cluey reply....lol

RSS