Forums

Help › Forums

Re: new to the game .....

Fri, Jul 20 2012 8:14 PM (7 replies)
  • diablotinz
    1 Posts
    Wed, Jul 18 2012 7:10 PM

hi...i like the game ...im new level 10......looking to add friends to play with.....im from east coast Canada....

just add me ......

see ya on the course....

• WGTicon
    12,511 Posts
    Wed, Jul 18 2012 9:20 PM

welcome. :)

• WGTadmin2
    1,152 Posts
    Thu, Jul 19 2012 6:32 PM

This is our little WGT home, have fun

• lologap05
    2 Posts
    Fri, Jul 20 2012 12:39 AM

hi....I'm French, living in Thailand where I'm teaching English...That's not a joke...I just played wgt for a week but wow....amazing....I need friends too ....and I need to understand how to play better, how to use the site ( unlocked courses, buy new equipment etc.....)..I'm ready to play with some days

see u

• WGTadmin2
    1,152 Posts
    Fri, Jul 20 2012 10:22 AM

That is quite the diverse background - welcome to WGT 

• frappefort
    3,994 Posts
    Fri, Jul 20 2012 1:29 PM

hello  and welcome  (bienvenue)     take the time to read the FAQs>>>>>>>>>    it says it all , for  the new  players ,,,,,,,,    practice and practice some more,  and you will find this game  to be the best  golf game (virtuel) ever made ........ the are some CC    in the  CC corner  ,that are made to help new members  ,  some of the more experience players are there to help ......  :)  Frapp

• renniw52
    5,385 Posts
    Fri, Jul 20 2012 4:52 PM

Welcome new guys. I'm half German and half Irish. living in Atlanta, I'm being taught how to talk funny. I had a friend ask me to carry him to the store, I told him to get in the car and I would drive him there, hell he weighed about 250. I need to learn how to play this game better myself. Welcome and have fun, yall'll, even if you are just one person.

• mantis0014
    8,946 Posts
    Fri, Jul 20 2012 8:14 PM

Well, I was born in Sri Lanka and living in Australia for 46 yrs.. so I'm 95% Aussie..lol

Welcome to this great game and it is the best online game out.

It will frustrate the living daylights outa ya...lol, but Just have fun playing the game, that's the most important thing :)

Cheers

Roger

RSS