Forums

Help › Forums

Re: Helppppppppppp!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

rated by 0 users
Tue, Jul 24 2012 9:14 PM (5 replies)
  • notonthis
    893 Posts
    Tue, Jul 24 2012 1:59 AM

Can someome plz tell me how to aim. Now i'm  a legend and i play well if i'm making putts. Normally i come in here talking chit but ill try something different this time. Lately i've been aiming and the wind is not even moving the ball. Then if i don't aim then ball moves. Me making my own mistakes i can deal with but to many are going through the same thing. I guess when i get my average into the 50's my ball will react to the wind maybe.

• SHRUDE
    5,835 Posts
    Tue, Jul 24 2012 5:11 PM

Yep you need your average under 50 to get wind back into your life.

• WGTadmin2
    1,152 Posts
    Tue, Jul 24 2012 6:42 PM

The wind is not tied to your average - if you guys are seeing a bug please let me know with a bit more details

• SHRUDE
    5,835 Posts
    Tue, Jul 24 2012 6:49 PM

I was taking the pi$$ his avge is fine for a legend he's got no worries. :)

• alcaucin
    9,041 Posts
    Tue, Jul 24 2012 8:59 PM

notonthis:

Can someome plz tell me how to aim. Now i'm  a legend and i play well if i'm making putts. Normally i come in here talking chit but ill try something different this time. Lately i've been aiming and the wind is not even moving the ball. Then if i don't aim then ball moves. Me making my own mistakes i can deal with but to many are going through the same thing. I guess when i get my average into the 50's my ball will react to the wind maybe.

No comment..!

• notonthis
    893 Posts
    Tue, Jul 24 2012 9:14 PM

Lol i am aware of that i was just being a smart a$% but submitting a bug report has gotten be no where in the past so i figured i'd blame it on my avearge.

RSS