Forums

Help › Forums

Re: look out i made pro

rated by 0 users
Wed, Jul 25 2012 4:51 PM (9 replies)
  • jasongarner1995
    123 Posts
    Tue, Jul 24 2012 10:41 AM

hey everyone second post just checking in to see if there are any people in here looking for another active player to hook up with on the G anyway ive just turned pro still using stock equip and trying to watch all the videos i can to get more credit any help from others would be cool hit me up

• BeachedMulligan
    1,238 Posts
    Tue, Jul 24 2012 12:16 PM

keep begging

• singingjesus
    152 Posts
    Tue, Jul 24 2012 1:22 PM

Scroll to the top of this link: http://www.wgt.com/forums/p/117166/766531.aspx#766531

Very excellent tutorials from genorb.

sj 

• SHRUDE
    5,835 Posts
    Tue, Jul 24 2012 5:06 PM

jasongarner1995:
    any help from others would be cool hit me up

Have you tried the surveys?  persevere with them they can pay off with some time and effort.

BeachedMulligan:
    keep begging

That was unfair, he was asking for help , not handouts.

• SweetiePie
    4,925 Posts
    Tue, Jul 24 2012 5:48 PM

Lose the free clubs...quickly

• BeachedMulligan
    1,238 Posts
    Wed, Jul 25 2012 5:46 AM

jasongarner1995:

still using stock equip and trying to watch all the videos i can to get more credit any help from others would be cool hit me up

SHRUDE:

BeachedMulligan:
    keep begging

That was unfair, he was asking for help , not handouts.

Your right. Help in form of credits.

• jasongarner1995
    123 Posts
    Wed, Jul 25 2012 9:29 AM

just an fyi to BeachedMulligan

tips and help do not always mean handouts of credits or clubs until you said that i was unaware that was possible in case you cant read i just started and this game is tuff so any verbal tips or help was solicited sorry if that came across as needy or greedy but trust me i wont be asking your help ever but for those who play and play well any tips "game related " would be awesome not looking to stir anything up just looking for friendly players that might want to hook up for a round and offer suggestion for those people "not  BeachedMulligan" please hit me up cool and thanks in advance

• BeachedMulligan
    1,238 Posts
    Wed, Jul 25 2012 1:09 PM

ok bud. use the search function for putting charts. Thats the easiest way to shave strokes is to get them with your putter. There are many players who use starter clubs and shoot very well, but you need to be able to putt. 

This game is really a putting competition once you get to legend. 

BM 

• jasongarner1995
    123 Posts
    Wed, Jul 25 2012 2:45 PM

this is for BM ....Thank you for you help

i am a avid golfer who right now shoots as good in real life as i am on this game around a 8-10 handicap i also am an avid gamer live it learn it earn it so understand this i ask for tips and information to help get better just as if i knew you i might inquire about real golf questions

with that said thank you again and maybe you can offer me up another piece of advice would you upgrade to a set of clubs i am  looking at the ping g10 set 1775 credits or start off buying a driver then some wedges then irons any suggestions i have only a thousand credits but i get around 3-5hundred a day so it would be any day now your expertise would be much appreciated

• BeachedMulligan
    1,238 Posts
    Wed, Jul 25 2012 4:51 PM

Buy the R11 full set when you get to the level. I think its around lvl 30 so you have a couple days to play and build up credits. You wont be disapointed in them, takes a bit to get used to a new set..but once you do your game will greatly improve. If you buy the set you get them at a bit of a discount instead of buying driver and irons seperately. Then upgrade your wedges and putter as credits allow. 

BM

RSS