Forums

Help › Forums

Re: Wind speed indicator needed

rated by 0 users
Wed, Nov 28 2012 9:02 AM (3 replies)
    2,111 Posts
    Tue, Jul 24 2012 6:07 PM

Hi!

I'd like to suggest that a wind speed indicator be added.  While there is a flag currently available for judging shots, it is simply inadequate for the task.  Why not add a little box that would show the actual strength of the wind in either MPH/KPH?  Another option would be to indicate either: No wind/Medium/High, also nice would be an indication if it is steady or gusting.  This would really help with play, just like on a real course.

Another nice addition would be nature sounds, such as birds chirping, water flowing and even wind sounds if it is gusty.  Little perks would make an already really good experience even better.

Thanks;

Phil

• WGTicon
    12,511 Posts
    Wed, Jul 25 2012 8:24 AM

hi

the wind indicator is there:) it's on top right corner jus left of the hole distance.

-wgticon

2,111 Posts
    Wed, Jul 25 2012 3:13 PM

Thanks for your quick reply.  I was using the AOL as my browser and the wind speed did not shop up although the wind direction did along.  I switched over to Comodo Dragon as my new browser for WGT and the wind speed is not there.  Curious why it didn't work on AOL?  Anyway thanks for your help!

Phil

• Phlos
    48 Posts
    Wed, Nov 28 2012 9:02 AM

i think it can be good if wgt can add degrees of wind because sometimes it s hard to read the direction.

RSS