Forums

Help › Forums

Re: credits

rated by 0 users
Thu, Jul 26 2012 9:00 AM (2 replies)
  • christhethug
    2 Posts
    Wed, Jul 25 2012 9:13 PM

I've been running out of ways to get free credits. the surveys don't work and i need new ideas. please help.

thanks.

• alosso
    21,060 Posts
    Thu, Jul 26 2012 8:43 AM

Some people try a weird thing called "work".

It takes your time like surveys do but the pay is better usually.

• srellim234
    2,077 Posts
    Thu, Jul 26 2012 9:00 AM

Play less and/or play fewer stroke play games. Stick to free entry tourneys, CTTH games (only 9 shots per round) and free green fee courses for your stroke play. That will stretch the credits you do get.

Do the videos faithfully. Get the seven views on the carousel every day; save to get the 75 credits for 50 views every 8 days. Don't cash them in earlier for fewer views. If you can pick up a few additional views below the carousel, so much the better.

Do all the views for credits you can. They may seem small but they add up.

For surveys try the MyView ones for 100 credits daily. It may take 6 - 10 attempts to qualify once you get into the site but they are pretty dependable with the credits and will tell you when they have no more surveys for you to try.

Be careful with the surveys. Many of the survey companies are only fishing for your information and do not reward the credits. That said, many of them do pay but it takes some luck, a lot of patience and don't delete copies of any confirmations you get as they will be needed in case you contact companies for missing credits. Don' expect to get credits on a daily basis and it will be a lot less frustrating and stressful. 

Admittedly I don't play a lot and avoid playing for credits, I've been here over 5 years and have never pulled out a credit card.

RSS