Forums

Help › Forums

Re: Show ones that cost..

rated by 0 users
Thu, Jul 26 2012 2:23 PM (5 replies)
  • alcaucin
    9,041 Posts
    Wed, Jul 25 2012 11:24 PM

Only can get estimated end date time for cc tourneys on the free too enter..Talking about the countdown clock..Is it because can only show so many tourneys ? & if thats the case shouldn't they be the ones you pay to enter ? Andy..

• WGTicon
    12,511 Posts
    Thu, Jul 26 2012 8:41 AM

hi

each tournament has hard deadlines. it should show them? can you show an example of the question?

-wgticon

• alcaucin
    9,041 Posts
    Thu, Jul 26 2012 10:16 AM

WGTicon:
    can you show an example of the question?
    Wish I could Icon ,not to 'au fait' with computers..I mean in browser shows 5/6 free cc comps  & says 7hrs 33mins to end , or whatever it may be...but not in my paying cc tournys...though gives time in main window, when they End.. ie: 19.50 wgt time.!! but has as has been said b4..translating that into your actual time zone can be tricky  & deff not fool proof...Andy

• alosso
    21,060 Posts
    Thu, Jul 26 2012 11:41 AM

Start and end times of CC tourneys are given in the CC's time zone AFAIK. Your 19:50 example might be Israelian time.

The "estimated" duration till the end is shown in both free and "premium" (paying) CC tourneys in the same way here.

• YankeeJim
    25,827 Posts
    Thu, Jul 26 2012 11:59 AM

alcaucin:
    .translating that into your actual time zone can be tricky  & deff not fool proof.

I just went through this in my own CC. The time you see is YOUR time, no conversion necessary. 

• alcaucin
    9,041 Posts
    Thu, Jul 26 2012 2:23 PM

YankeeJim:
    I just went through this in my own CC. The time you see is YOUR time, no conversion necessary. 
    Cool YJ, answer i was looking for..hold you to it mind if you wrong..lol..tx too Alo.

RSS