Forums

Help › Forums

Re: CC tournament default green speed?

rated by 0 users
Thu, Jul 26 2012 10:09 AM (4 replies)
  • nyctc7
    160 Posts
    Thu, Jul 26 2012 8:02 AM

When creating a tourney (that is played solo), what does selecting default green speed do? Does that mean that the green speed varies according to the tier of the player, i.e., VF for Tour Pro & Master, Tourney for Tour Master and Legend? ( I forgot what it is below Tour Pro).

• WGTicon
    12,511 Posts
    Thu, Jul 26 2012 8:43 AM

That's a good question.

I think it's default for the person who creates it. But, I am not 100% certain.

-wgticon

• alosso
    21,060 Posts
    Thu, Jul 26 2012 9:00 AM

I don't see "default" there.

There is "random" which gives WGT the choice of wind and green speed, and "advanced" where the choice is yours.

These conditions are uniform for all players, no choice of tier-related variations.

Edit: The tees are tier-related.

• nyctc7
    160 Posts
    Thu, Jul 26 2012 9:17 AM

Huh, I just went back to check and don't see a "default" option for green speed now (after selecting "advanced"). I'm pretty positive it gave that as an option before, but it has disappeared.  

Oh well never mind :)

But thanks for the reponses.

• alcaucin
    9,041 Posts
    Thu, Jul 26 2012 10:09 AM

nyctc7:

When creating a tourney (that is played solo), what does selecting default green speed do? Does that mean that the green speed varies according to the tier of the player, i.e., VF for Tour Pro & Master, Tourney for Tour Master and Legend? ( I forgot what it is below Tour Pro).

Gr8 question.( still have that as option too ) .may mean random or as you say..green levels for your own tier,,sure we will have a definitive answer soon  Andy..

RSS