Forums

Help › Forums

Re: SKINS

rated by 0 users
Fri, Jul 27 2012 10:04 AM (2 replies)
  • gerryniswonger
    1,890 Posts
    Fri, Jul 27 2012 7:13 AM

I've been playing skins on the golf course for over 30 years and I played for the 1st time yesterday here.  Couple of questions...

Is there a Skins Game that you can play for actual credits?  Can you make an agreement with fellow players to play for credits?  If so, is there a way to send and receive credits to other WGT players?

Only problem I've encountered is players quitting the game and being forced to wait 5 minutes for them to return, and they never do!  I'm thinking playing for credits will help reduce that problem.

Thanks

• WGTicon
    12,511 Posts
    Fri, Jul 27 2012 10:03 AM

gerryniswonger:

I've been playing skins on the golf course for over 30 years and I played for the 1st time yesterday here.  Couple of questions...

Is there a Skins Game that you can play for actual credits?  Can you make an agreement with fellow players to play for credits?  If so, is there a way to send and receive credits to other WGT players?

Only problem I've encountered is players quitting the game and being forced to wait 5 minutes for them to return, and they never do!  I'm thinking playing for credits will help reduce that problem.

Thanks

hi

yes we have skins game for credits. you can create it same way as normal, just select that mode.

if you do not see it, then your state does not allow it. (you wouldn't be able to play ready go's or match play challenges either).

-wgticon

• alcaucin
    9,041 Posts
    Fri, Jul 27 2012 10:04 AM

gerryniswonger:
    Is there a Skins Game that you can play for actual credits?  Can you make an agreement with fellow players to play for credits?
    Go to 'join a game'.select skins,left/right arrow till 'challenge'..Select and look @ peeps & amount involved..then decide if you up for it..gl..Andy

RSS