Forums

Help › Forums

Re: unplayable

rated by 0 users
Sat, Jul 28 2012 8:17 AM (2 replies)
  • kingpin82
    145 Posts
    Sat, Jul 28 2012 7:40 AM

Ok, i know there are hundreds of posts stating the same thing.....but my game is not working at all.

for the last couple of weeks now next location has been taking 5-10 minutes to load, and it's taking 15 minutes to play every hole. i have tried everything.....i followed all the steps in WGTalex,s post on optimizing your WGT experience, cleared caches, browser, tried un-installing then re-installing flash, and chrome....tried firefox, explorer, i have followed up on a lot of other posts and nothing is working.

This just started happening out of nowhere, from the first tee i press zoom to the fairway and it takes 5 minutes to zoom, same thing on the greens, reverse view won't load at all.

any ideas....i hope so or i'll have no option but to stop playing. the last couple of days iv'e been pretty suicidal about the whole shambles.....last night i climbed atop the filing cabinet that stands next to my PC, and jumped off head first onto the concrete. 

I need to get this fixed before i go any higher :)

Thanks in advance.

p.s. I don't get any load error messages when this happens

• alcaucin
    9,041 Posts
    Sat, Jul 28 2012 7:55 AM

Nothing you can do..we all have those days ?  ..Andy..stick with it.

• Kaloke
    232 Posts
    Sat, Jul 28 2012 8:17 AM

kingpin82:

Ok, i know there are hundreds of posts stating the same thing.....but my game is not working at all.

for the last couple of weeks now next location has been taking 5-10 minutes to load, and it's taking 15 minutes to play every hole. i have tried everything.....i followed all the steps in WGTalex,s post on optimizing your WGT experience, cleared caches, browser, tried un-installing then re-installing flash, and chrome....tried firefox, explorer, i have followed up on a lot of other posts and nothing is working.

This just started happening out of nowhere, from the first tee i press zoom to the fairway and it takes 5 minutes to zoom, same thing on the greens, reverse view won't load at all.

any ideas....i hope so or i'll have no option but to stop playing. the last couple of days iv'e been pretty suicidal about the whole shambles.....last night i climbed atop the filing cabinet that stands next to my PC, and jumped off head first onto the concrete. 

I need to get this fixed before i go any higher :)

Thanks in advance.

p.s. I don't get any load error messages when this happens

You might have a virus or malware that is slowing down your computer. Did you run your virus scanner? You also need to get a spyware/marware program and run that too. Not sure what else to tell you except maybe take your computer to a pc repair shop and find out whats going on. Check your memory and all that too as that will slow you down as well. Hope you get it figured out soon.

RSS