Forums

Help › Forums

Re: Friends?

rated by 0 users
Sun, Jul 29 2012 10:45 PM (3 replies)
  • gerryniswonger
    1,890 Posts
    Sun, Jul 29 2012 4:07 AM

How does one find "Friends" online and then see if they want to play?  It keeps asking for their e-mail which I don't have.

• WGTicon
    12,511 Posts
    Sun, Jul 29 2012 10:49 AM

gerryniswonger:

How does one find "Friends" online and then see if they want to play?  It keeps asking for their e-mail which I don't have.

hi

you must know their username on wgt then you can find him or her, add them as a friend and then when they confirm, you will see them online (when they are online).

-wgticon

• alcaucin
    9,041 Posts
    Sun, Jul 29 2012 2:39 PM

gerryniswonger:

Or pick a random user name & press invite to play..? Cmon m8t  press & learn ?Not much can go wrong....trial & error is best advice I can give you.. Andy

• alosso
    21,060 Posts
    Sun, Jul 29 2012 10:45 PM

Two items:

The  big "Invite your friends" button below the "Play now" button is meant to write an email to a friend who is not yet member of WGT. Once he accepts he will become a WGT user & both of you will receive a gift by WGT and you will be WGT friends in the friends list.

To invite WGT members to join your friends list there are two options:

- go to their profile page and use the smaller "+ add as a friend" button (right hand side),

- in a multiplayer game, click the little "+" sign in front of his name.

Both options will send a "friend" invitation to the player which he can accept or decline.

Once players are in your friends list you will be aware of their online status, blue or green for "free" => you may invite them for a game, red for "busy", grey for "offline".

RSS