Forums

Help › Forums

Re: question about alt shot

rated by 0 users
Mon, Jul 30 2012 3:11 PM (4 replies)
  • JoshuaHay23
    83 Posts
    Mon, Jul 30 2012 12:49 PM

if you hit a birdie or a eagle during a alt shot game does it count towards your stats??

• NibblesMcVaj
    31 Posts
    Mon, Jul 30 2012 12:51 PM

no, nothing counts towards your stats in alt shot

• renniw52
    5,385 Posts
    Mon, Jul 30 2012 1:42 PM

The only thing that counts in AS, is the way you are perceived by the others you are playing with. Best way to make some great friends on here. All of my best friends on WGT, have been found in AS games. Some rounds we can get quite colorful, other rounds are played very discreet. Know who you are playing, never quit a round unless your house is on fire, and don't let your win/loss ego get to you. this is a fun way to play this game.

• JoshuaHay23
    83 Posts
    Mon, Jul 30 2012 2:43 PM

i luv alt shot.. i have 40 wins and 60 losses.. just wondered thank you guys.. feel free to add me to your friends list cuz I'm always up for a game.. and never quit a alt shot game unless the house is on fire or my son is bleeding from the head lol jk

• drmoose
    3,538 Posts
    Mon, Jul 30 2012 3:11 PM

renniw52:
    All of my best friends on WGT, have been found in AS games. Some rounds we can get quite colorful, other rounds are played very discreet. Know who you are playing, never quit a round unless your house is on fire, and don't let your win/loss ego get to you. this is a fun way to play this game.

renniw52, I'd only add that a lot of people can be friended through CTTH comps too, although Alt. is definately a better way to get to know your fellow players.

Doc

RSS