Help › Forums

Re: Translation ? help please

rated by 0 users
Fri, Aug 3 2012 12:35 AM (17 replies)
  • PAGES
  • olax
    61 Posts
    Thu, Aug 2 2012 3:12 PM

Ah,  Yes,    But of course...that's the famous "WE-ME" defense or offense...depending on which side of the aisle you are sitting on at the time. 

• WGTpizza
    1,656 Posts
    Thu, Aug 2 2012 3:37 PM

olax:

Straight from the WGT faq section.... curiosity lead me to inquire...not terribly important mind you...just wondering.

Q)  Is there a maximum level that I can reach?

A) No, there is maximum level that can be reached at this time.

So, its a definite maybe ? 

Check out the FAQ now, olax!

Your Community Management team at work :)

Stay classy,

-WGTpizza

• srellim234
    2,077 Posts
    Thu, Aug 2 2012 4:12 PM

WGTpizza- Now we're going to put that Community Management Team back to work. It looks like the Team completely forgot to include information about the new Tour Legend tier in the FAQs.

• WGTpizza
    1,656 Posts
    Thu, Aug 2 2012 4:40 PM

srellim234:

WGTpizza- Now we're going to put that Community Management Team back to work. It looks like the Team completely forgot to include information about the new Tour Legend tier in the FAQs.

Damn! We did miss that step... oh well, and thank you sremlin234. We will update the FAQ asap!

Stay classy,

-WGTpizza

• SpencerS25
    123 Posts
    Thu, Aug 2 2012 4:47 PM

@WGTpizza

You guys have been having a big issue since the update. The sound is delayed and I'm not sure if the meter is too but I am missing a lot more late, and seemingly clicking early to hit the ding. Good work please let me know if you guys are aware of anything of the such.

• WGTpizza
    1,656 Posts
    Thu, Aug 2 2012 4:52 PM

SpencerS25:

@WGTpizza

You guys have been having a big issue since the update. The sound is delayed and I'm not sure if the meter is too but I am missing a lot more late, and seemingly clicking early to hit the ding. Good work please let me know if you guys are aware of anything of the such.

Yea SpencerS25, there are tons of other threads highlighting today's activities. There is definitely a problem that many WGT users are experiencing. We are working hard to do whatever we can on our end, all while suggesting things that the players can try to help their specific situation. Thanks for your patience during this time.

If you or anyone reading this needs individual help, send our support team an email :)

Stay classy,

-WGTpizza

• SilentOmegaWolf
    349 Posts
    Thu, Aug 2 2012 5:33 PM

WGTpizza:

SpencerS25:

@WGTpizza

Yea SpencerS25, there are tons of other threads highlighting today's activities. There is definitely a problem that many WGT users are experiencing. We are working hard to do whatever we can on our end, all while suggesting things that the players can try to help their specific situation. Thanks for your patience during this time.

If you or anyone reading this needs individual help, send our support team an email :)

Stay classy,

-WGTpizza

so the lag problem is because of WGT?  great because i thought it was my computer.  ive tried browsers like chrome internet explorer firefox and safari and the only one that somewhat resembles normal is safari.  so try that if ur also having lag problems. 

• SpencerS25
    123 Posts
    Fri, Aug 3 2012 12:35 AM

WGTpizza:

SpencerS25:

@WGTpizza

Stay classy,

-WGTpizza

Thanks pizza for your respond. Always like to know what is going on haha :)

• PAGES
RSS