Forums

Help › Forums

Re: Cindy

Thu, May 13 2010 8:45 PM (3 replies)
  • Doublemochaman
    2,009 Posts
    Mon, May 10 2010 2:06 PM

Just a word to the wise (and the young).  If you are under 18 and trying to sneak into this game don't do anything stupid and call attention to yourself.

When I was that age and sneaking into country clubs I always dressed the part, was polite and quiet, and never looked over my shoulder.

• chipshotcharlie
    538 Posts
    Mon, May 10 2010 2:40 PM

You liar after a few drinks i saw you dancing on tables in your underwear and dont make me produce photos lol.

Chip

• smason77
    464 Posts
    Thu, May 13 2010 8:18 PM

chipshotcharlie:

You liar after a few drinks i saw you dancing on tables in your underwear and dont make me produce photos lol.

Chip

I've already replied to this once. I took a screenshot of it.

Is this profile picture NOT a violation of the T.O.S.? It's a Marijuana Bud, Flower.

In the same screenshot I asked WGT what is next? Posting pictures of crack rocks and syringes?

Apparently the T.O.S. only applies to certain users. ;)

It's amazing how selective WGT is in deciding who can get away with what based solely upon their "personal" likings.

• WGTniv
    1,788 Posts
    Thu, May 13 2010 8:45 PM

Your initial report was received and acknowledged, you should have received an email reply.  If you did not, my apologies.  Your initial post was deleted since the forums are not the place to file complaints against other users and the issue cannot be resolved until the morning.  In the future, please email suspected TOS violations to members@worldgolftour.com and we will investigate the matter.

Thank You.

RSS