Forums

Help › Forums

Re: Ready Go Tournament Entry

rated by 0 users
Thu, Aug 2 2012 7:56 PM (4 replies)
  • shive1964
    4 Posts
    Tue, Jul 31 2012 9:19 PM

I'm interested in entering my first tournament. I went to the ready go tournament page and clicked on one and it popped up with information on the tournament, but I didn't see a button or any other way to actually enter it. I have enough credits for the entry fee. How do you enter one of these?

• WGTicon
    12,511 Posts
    Wed, Aug 1 2012 9:13 AM

hi

once you select a ready go tournament you should see sign up button on the lower right corner.

if you are not seeing it, can you us what you are seeing?

-wgticon

• shive1964
    4 Posts
    Wed, Aug 1 2012 5:21 PM

Hi,

When I select the tournament and click "Learn More", there is red text that says, "You have not provided a country of residence.Click here to update your eligibility." I click the link and it says, "Congratulations Your date of birth and location have been accepted and you are eligible to play in wgt tournaments that are legal in your country/state."  Then I click Back to Tournament Details and here is the same red message. After I refreshed the page, it's still there. I went to my profile and it has an American flag by my name and I didn't see a place to indicate my birthday.

• shive1964
    4 Posts
    Thu, Aug 2 2012 4:19 PM

Hi,

When I select the tournament and click "Learn More", there is red text that says, "You have not provided a country of residence.Click here to update your eligibility." I click the link and it says, "Congratulations Your date of birth and location have been accepted and you are eligible to play in wgt tournaments that are legal in your country/state."  Then I click Back to Tournament Details and here is the same red message. After I refreshed the page, it's still there. I went to my profile and it has an American flag by my name and I didn't see a place to indicate my birthday.

• WGTicon
    12,511 Posts
    Thu, Aug 2 2012 7:56 PM

shive1964:

Hi,

hi

I think you have to update your billing address in the 'account' tab. once you do that, it should be fine.

-wgticon

RSS