Help › Forums

Re: Meter problems

rated by 0 users
Tue, Aug 7 2012 5:32 AM (9 replies)
  • IrishPridePar
    8 Posts
    Wed, Aug 1 2012 2:20 PM

Hey all, 

The last week or so my meter predictability has been getting gradually worse and worse. I thought it was new irons I bought so switched back to my old beginners one's made no difference. Now the last 2 days the meter will always stop way right of centre. I've even clicked the mouse half way down the back swing and it still goes almost fully through the swing meter and stops the right side of centre.

Restarted my browser, then connection and then laptop. all to no avail. My 68 average round score has rocketed to 74 since this all started :(

help please, I'm on the verge of quitting the game.... 

• neuey5
    4 Posts
    Thu, Aug 2 2012 2:25 PM

I've had the same problem, can't seem to find an answer

• ELCOMPE
    3 Posts
    Thu, Aug 2 2012 7:26 PM

I have the same issue....can't make par to save mt life. Meter has a mind of its own....something is broken in the game for sure. I am quitting too if ths does not get fixed...

• SHRUDE
    5,835 Posts
    Thu, Aug 2 2012 9:46 PM

Hi, Meter issues could be one or several things.

lag could be a blue tooth mouse. have you installed a toolbar lately?

System have enough available memory?

Browser cahes and cookies

try searching 'meter' in the search box over there----->

Lots of great solutions.

• johehejo
    279 Posts
    Fri, Aug 3 2012 6:05 AM

I've had the same problem, can't seem to find an answer!

• pjctas0822
    4,591 Posts
    Fri, Aug 3 2012 8:32 AM

Search in the BUG section of this forum. The answer is there trust me.

• IrishPridePar
    8 Posts
    Sat, Aug 4 2012 12:16 PM

Ok,

So I have scoured though thread after thread of meter problem 's across all fora here, all of which are something totally different to the problem I'm experiencing here.

I'm not taking about a freezing or lagging or skipping meter, I taking about a meter that seems to recognise the click to stop the swing between 0.5 - 2 seconds too late. If it was consistent I wouldn't mind because you could adjust your game but it isn't . It has been gradually getting worse and worse and is now unplayable due to its unpredictability. It's not my comp or my browser, that I can assure you.

It's horribly frustrating, I've right clicked after my shot and during my shot in the game itself and reported the bug, no response from WGT. It's extremely frustrating as I have spent some, not an awful lot but enough, $ on the game, if the bug isn't addressed I want a refund of sorts as it's not doing what I have paid to do :(

Can anyone point me in the direction of a thread with the same problem as I'm experiencing because I would rather find a solution to the problem rather than having to quit the game.

Thanks everyone,

Dean.

• Oldbayrunner
    1,774 Posts
    Sun, Aug 5 2012 10:41 AM

IrishPridePar:

Ok,

So I have scoured though thread after thread of meter problem 's across all fora here, all of which are something totally different to the problem I'm experiencing here.

I'm not taking about a freezing or lagging or skipping meter, I taking about a meter that seems to recognise the click to stop the swing between 0.5 - 2 seconds too late. If it was consistent I wouldn't mind because you could adjust your game but it isn't . It has been gradually getting worse and worse and is now unplayable due to its unpredictability. It's not my comp or my browser, that I can assure you.

It's horribly frustrating, I've right clicked after my shot and during my shot in the game itself and reported the bug, no response from WGT. It's extremely frustrating as I have spent some, not an awful lot but enough, $ on the game, if the bug isn't addressed I want a refund of sorts as it's not doing what I have paid to do :(

Can anyone point me in the direction of a thread with the same problem as I'm experiencing because I would rather find a solution to the problem rather than having to quit the game.

Thanks everyone,

Dean.

http://www.wgt.com/forums/t/119760.aspx

• Oldbayrunner
    1,774 Posts
    Sun, Aug 5 2012 10:42 AM

IrishPridePar:

Ok,

Thanks everyone,

Dean.

http://www.wgt.com/forums/t/119760.aspx

• IrishPridePar
    8 Posts
    Tue, Aug 7 2012 5:32 AM

Oldbayrunner:

Thank you Oldbayrunner, turning off the latest flash solved this. Many many many many......... thanks 

;)

RSS