Help › Forums

Re: What is Tour Legend

rated by 0 users
Thu, Aug 2 2012 1:30 PM (18 replies)
  • PAGES
  • tw0str0kepenalty
    126 Posts
    Thu, Aug 2 2012 11:24 AM

thats great just got my 400 rounds in screwed again way to go wgt   save all your scores and this the thanks you get             guess i shoulda  ejected from those 41s and 42s  but thats not ethical............ lol    ps who sub 60 will become first tour legend . race to 100 is on

• YankeeJim
    25,827 Posts
    Thu, Aug 2 2012 11:54 AM

tw0str0kepenalty:
    thats great just got my 400 rounds in screwed again way to go wgt

Screwed how?

• MBaggese
    15,367 Posts
    Thu, Aug 2 2012 12:12 PM

Jerm65:

MBaggese:
    Yes, average goes up.

Of course it does.  That's to facilitate the new sandbagger-legend tier....    ;)

lmao...ya know some might take advantage of it though!

• shortstroke25
    116 Posts
    Thu, Aug 2 2012 12:36 PM

I guess i don't understand if everyone would quit worrying about there avg and just play the game, and score every round the balls would last longer because ur not restarting games and your improving your all round game. I have yet to see the sub avg's pay any bills or make any real money.Get over yourselves and play all the games you start avg is meaningless,Period                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                               Fairways&Greens 

• Udo1
    123 Posts
    Thu, Aug 2 2012 1:01 PM

Ya, the average definitely goes up again.

• tw0str0kepenalty
    126 Posts
    Thu, Aug 2 2012 1:21 PM

YankeeJim:

tw0str0kepenalty:
    thats great just got my 400 rounds in screwed again way to go wgt

Screwed how?

average goes up instead of only down

• CerinoDevoti
    3,232 Posts
    Thu, Aug 2 2012 1:21 PM

shortstroke25:

I guess i don't understand if everyone would quit worrying about there avg and just play the game, and score every round the balls would last longer because ur not restarting games and your improving your all round game. I have yet to see the sub avg's pay any bills or make any real money.Get over yourselves and play all the games you start avg is meaningless,Period                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                               Fairways&Greens 

^ this is my way of thinking. When WGT pays straight cash for bettering the ave I'll get concerned about it. ;-)

• YankeeJim
    25,827 Posts
    Thu, Aug 2 2012 1:24 PM

tw0str0kepenalty:

So, heaven forbid, it actually might be a true reflection?? Horrors!   ;-)

TBH, I would love to see the average just go up and down all the time, not just go down after a certain number of rounds. Screw the sandbaggers-they're becoming obvious anyway.

• CerinoDevoti
    3,232 Posts
    Thu, Aug 2 2012 1:30 PM

YankeeJim:

tw0str0kepenalty:

So, heaven forbid, it actually might be a true reflection?? Horrors!   ;-)

TBH, I would love to see the average just go up and down all the time, not just go down after a certain number of rounds. Screw the sandbaggers-they're becoming obvious anyway.

Same here. I look at my par3, par4 and par5 averages and add them up to par 72 @ 18 holes for a much truer reflection of my playing average at any time......

.....then I ignore it.   lol...

• PAGES
RSS