• noonaton
    11 Posts
    Tue, May 11 2010 12:38 AM

How do you get your friends in a group

• WGTniv
    1,788 Posts
    Tue, May 11 2010 12:11 PM

Hi noonaton,

You can use the "Invite Members" section of the country club to send invitations to your friends or folks who haven't yet registered with WGT.  You can also visit any player's profile and click the "Invite To Country Club" link listed at the top.  Be aware that only Club Owners can send invitations.

• starriser51
    153 Posts
    Tue, May 11 2010 1:55 PM

yes i have invited many members and my wife one, she said the invite expired, each time showed and when i or her recived any thing else. The invites should go to the mail of the invite at wgt. think

• WGTniv
    1,788 Posts
    Tue, May 11 2010 2:13 PM

Hi StarRiser,

The easiest way to send club invites is to visit a player's profile and click the "Invite To Country Club" link at the top of their profile.  Once you've done that the player will receive an email with a link that they must click in order to confirm they wish to join your club.  Once the player clicks that link in the email, they become a member of the club.

Club invites cannot expire, only game invites can, so I'm not sure what you mean by that.

• noonaton
    11 Posts
    Sun, May 16 2010 4:17 PM

thanks for the reply. I did that how does the invitee accept your invitation

• WGTniv
    1,788 Posts
    Sun, May 16 2010 4:23 PM

The player you sent the invite to will receive an email at the address he or she has registered to the account.  Within that email will be a confirmation link for the player to click.  Once he or she clicks that link it takes care of the rest and they will be added to your club.

• noonaton
    11 Posts
    Fri, Jun 11 2010 6:48 PM

sent a couple of invitations to non members asking them to join they have informed me that they havent recieved any emails. How long doe it normally take?

• WGTniv
    1,788 Posts
    Sat, Jun 12 2010 12:00 PM

Email invitations are usually sent out immediately.  At most there should only be a 5 or 10 minute delay.

RSS