Forums

Help › Forums

Re: COMODO DRAGON HELP NEEDED

rated by 0 users
Fri, Aug 3 2012 8:37 AM (4 replies)
  • mel1950
    2,887 Posts
    Fri, Aug 3 2012 7:43 AM

I have just downloaded Comodo Dragon to see if it cured my meter problems. It has wonderfully and I have never had such a smooth meter.

Problem is, How do you access settings to allow third party cookies and how do you clear the cache. There is no spanner symbol like Chrome

Help would be much appreciated.

Mel

• YankeeJim
    25,827 Posts
    Fri, Aug 3 2012 7:46 AM

LOL.I so wanted to tell you to take a deep breath yesterday but you seemed pretty wired up, Mel.Happy to see you getting it right.

Click the logo in the top left corner of the browser and click Setting. Scroll down to the "advanced settings."The last button before that is for the automatic updates. Make sure that is disabled.

• mel1950
    2,887 Posts
    Fri, Aug 3 2012 7:57 AM

Brilliant Jim and yes I was on the edge yesterday. he he:~) Played three holes just to get my daily play in and got 5 over par. LOL

This Comodo is superb but it won't let me watch any video's ha ha.. My ball money!!

Thanks a lot and I am feeling a lot better now:~))

Mel

• SHRUDE
    5,835 Posts
    Fri, Aug 3 2012 8:18 AM

mel1950:
    how do you clear the cache.

This hasnt been answered as yet.

Apologies, here is another way:

Settings/ History/ Clear Browsing Data (will show similar  'obliterate all items' panel as in Chrome)

Or as long as you have Comodo in Focus, (click on the title bar or in a blank area within)

Press 'CTRL/ SHIFT & DEL'   will take you directly to that panel.

This also clears all Flash Cache.

• YankeeJim
    25,827 Posts
    Fri, Aug 3 2012 8:37 AM

Mel-Keep that browser pristine. Use it for just the game and it will stay the way it is. Turning off the Flash updates and going directly to the game client bypasses all those annoyances that cause the aggravation. Use Chrome or FF for everything else. 

Set the home page to the game client and drag the CD icon into your quick start bar. That way when you want to play you just click there and you're in.

RSS