Forums

Help › Forums

Re: Where is? How do I? Tools bar!

rated by 0 users
Mon, Aug 6 2012 7:10 AM (7 replies)
  • Fatherbrown
    282 Posts
    Sun, Aug 5 2012 10:47 AM

So I dropped Google Chrome & have joined the Comodo Dragon ban wagon recently because of the new updates I don't know how to fix on Google chrome in this game registering every early click as late on the meter.  Now that I'd like to clear caches from time to time, I can't find it.  Where is this located on Comodo Dragon?  How do I get to what would be in Google Chrome, settings? Comodo has three items at the top right of my screen an neither of them led to what I'm looking for.  

• piztaker
    5,743 Posts
    Sun, Aug 5 2012 12:33 PM

Borntobesting is the chap to ask. He's the Comodo expert on here.

• YankeeJim
    25,827 Posts
    Sun, Aug 5 2012 2:11 PM

Fatherbrown:
     Now that I'd like to clear caches from time to time, I can't find it.  Where is this located on Comodo Dragon?

Left click the CD icon in top left corner to get what you used to get with the wrench. What you are looking for is at the bottom under advanced settings.

A word on using CD for the game. If you set the home page to the game client and drag the CD icon into the quick launch bar, when you click it you go directly to the game without loading the other stuff that gets in the way, like tool bars. Use Chrome or another browser for running around.

• Fatherbrown
    282 Posts
    Sun, Aug 5 2012 2:52 PM

YankeeJim:

Left click the CD icon in top left corner to get what you used to get with the wrench. What you are looking for is at the bottom under advanced settings.

A word on using CD for the game. If you set the home page to the game client and drag the CD icon into the quick launch bar, when you click it you go directly to the game without loading the other stuff that gets in the way, like tool bars. Use Chrome or another browser for running around.

Thank you a bunch YankeeJim.  I've been playing this game over 16 months now, and I must say that you have been my #1 help community guide, no kidding.  I very much thankful for your assistance each time I've ever come up with a situation.  You've taught me how to turn chipping distance into putting distance, told how to play hole 9 of Royal George, how to flop a shot an your information is hammer to nail head.                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                       (If you set the home page to the game client and drag the CD icon into the quick launch bar).  I have no idea how to put what I'm reading into computer action for the results mention. But all is well, you helped me find what I was looking for that's the bottom line.  Again thank you kindly. Sincerely, Bryan 

• YankeeJim
    25,827 Posts
    Sun, Aug 5 2012 4:39 PM

Always happy to help, Bryan, thanks for the words.

What I was talking about on the home page is like this. This is the 2nd topic in settings...

Click "Set pages" and you get this....

Enter the URL of the game and every time you open CD you will go there.  :-)

• pjctas0822
    4,592 Posts
    Sun, Aug 5 2012 10:10 PM

Fatherbrown:
     You've taught me how to turn chipping distance into putting distance,

How ? I would love to see yardage instead of feet on long putts when on the green . I think the game show the distance in yards when on the fringe sometimes right?

I noticed the other day when I switched to putting stroke from fringe I think it showed the distance in yards and want to have the option when on the green as well . Is that what you mean FB?

• YankeeJim
    25,827 Posts
    Mon, Aug 6 2012 7:06 AM

I don't think he was referring to the actual math. It was from a discussion about treating chips like putts and reading them that way.

• pjctas0822
    4,592 Posts
    Mon, Aug 6 2012 7:10 AM

YankeeJim:

I don't think he was referring to the actual math. It was from a discussion about treating chips like putts and reading them that way.

Darn :(

RSS