Forums

Help › Forums

Re: tour legend huh???

rated by 0 users
Mon, Aug 6 2012 1:52 PM (8 replies)
  • troyronaldson
    382 Posts
    Sun, Aug 5 2012 3:02 PM

Playing a couple of ready gos yesterday i noticed the leaderboard had players with averages of 55+ still in the legend tier. Can anyone explain to me why these better players are not in the so called tour legend tier. W.G.T. i thought your aim was to "fair" the game up a little by introducing a new tier for the elite! Dont get me wrong guys im not having ago at the great players of the game just a little confused at wgts motives.

cheers

Troy

• DAZZA501
    5,972 Posts
    Sun, Aug 5 2012 3:11 PM

They have to play 100 ranked rounds 1st before they move up.

• thebigeasy707
    5,885 Posts
    Sun, Aug 5 2012 3:23 PM

yupps......another 100 rg's......this could prove to take some time :)

tbe

• Solid1
    95 Posts
    Sun, Aug 5 2012 3:27 PM

I think they will still be in the ready gos you play,its thought that somehow the game will be made a little harder for them.How much harder and in what ways I don't think anyone knows for sure right now.

• thebigeasy707
    5,885 Posts
    Sun, Aug 5 2012 3:31 PM

Solid1:

its thought that somehow the game will be made a little harder for them.How much harder and in what ways I don't think anyone knows for sure right now.

hence i'll let other folks be the guinea pigs :)

tbe

• SafariMan62
    222 Posts
    Sun, Aug 5 2012 3:34 PM

Well, legend...tour legend..or super tour legend. Unless WGT adds another tee or faster green speeds....THEN..what does it matter? The top guns still will rack up the credits.

• JimbeauC
    5,835 Posts
    Sun, Aug 5 2012 4:52 PM

SafariMan62:
    The top guns still will rack up the credits.

Heh. It occurs to me that the first person to make TL will win all the tier group weekly tourneys.

The race is on, yall. 

• troyronaldson
    382 Posts
    Mon, Aug 6 2012 1:52 PM

I honestly thought it would of worked on averages e.g. people in the 50s.TBH once the fishing fires up here in nsw i wont care what happens on wgt :) here fishy fishy

RSS