Forums

Help › Forums

Re: How many ranked rounds to reach Legend

rated by 0 users
Mon, Aug 6 2012 11:54 PM (4 replies)
  • cbbcrazy
    488 Posts
    Sun, Aug 5 2012 4:15 PM

I have over 750 ranked rounds so the question is not for me.  One of our club members wanted to know and I had no idea.  Can someone tell me how many it is?  

thanks

cbb

• skccvb
    799 Posts
    Sun, Aug 5 2012 4:30 PM

50 ranked rounds average below 61as i recall

• Blade7658
    452 Posts
    Sun, Aug 5 2012 4:42 PM

Total doesn't matter, has to be ranked rounds as a TM. Looks like you have the rounds though but need to drop the average to 61 (no easy task I hear, but long way to go for me!).

• royt57
    12 Posts
    Sun, Aug 5 2012 8:04 PM

yea bro u have to get under 61 and u will be legend and rember if u shoot a - 5 u have to keep shooting a -4 or better to move down and when u get to that point every bad game does count u have to be consecutive on your game to make points move down haha and when u get there welcome to the dark side

Blade7658:

Total doesn't matter, has to be ranked rounds as a TM. Looks like you have the rounds though but need to drop the average to 61 (no easy task I hear, but long way to go for me!).

• alosso
    21,060 Posts
    Mon, Aug 6 2012 11:54 PM

PMFJI:

When the minimum no. of ranked rounds have been played bad rounds won't count to the average. This includes only the (minimum no.) best rounds of the active tier. Then, the effect of a score depends on the fact if and which higher score it may push out of the average. I doubt that any score above 63 will be in the mix when s.o. tiers up to Legend.

No reason at all to quit a round.

Also, don't think in -5 and whatnots but in absolute score. A -5 @RSG counts 65, @STA it's 67 - big difference for the average! Even more in 9 hole rounds, since the scores are doubled.

RSS