Forums

Help › Forums

Re: The Deep Rough

rated by 0 users
Tue, Aug 7 2012 5:20 PM (4 replies)
  • SheaDawgg
    8 Posts
    Mon, Aug 6 2012 10:19 AM

It's laughable how unrealistic the "deep rough" is in this game. If the game didn't attempt to hold itself to such realistic standards I wouldn't care, but it does so I do. The club I would normally hit 170 yards would NEVER only travel 50 yards if I was in "40-50%" rough. There are definitely other FLAWS with this game, but this one irks me the most.

• courteneyfish
    15,796 Posts
    Mon, Aug 6 2012 12:36 PM

I'm not sure you get deep rough in the States. This side of the pond, deep rough can break your club.

• SheaDawgg
    8 Posts
    Mon, Aug 6 2012 12:58 PM

Good, then you're making my point even stronger considering the last time this happened was at Congressional...which is obviously in the states.

• ccgp
    493 Posts
    Tue, Aug 7 2012 3:51 PM

I know what your saying but i noticed that if i finish the swing perfect it goes farther

• JBWormBurner
    24 Posts
    Tue, Aug 7 2012 5:20 PM

What's with the new glitch I have found ? --->    I click on "PLAY NOW" and no golf course appears, although the wgt music sounds the same as always.

When I select any one of the courses I have played 100+ times, I am now prompted to choose which of the 18 holes I want to play. I want to play all 18 or at least 9......  what's up ??????????????????????????????

I am entered in tournament(s) that are unlimited play for the month of August. This is the only thing I can think of that is any different than the start of my previous rounds over the past 4 months or so.

Sincerely,

JUST WANT TO "PLAY NOW" !!!

RSS