Forums

Help › Forums

Re: Guilty of .....

rated by 0 users
Mon, Aug 6 2012 12:33 PM (5 replies)
  • olax
    61 Posts
    Mon, Aug 6 2012 11:24 AM

I plead no contest to the charges of WGT bashing these previous days. However...Due to the recent issues encountered with the flash fiasco, I may have inadvertently posted what some might consider disparaging remarks. Without going into anymore great detail, I humbly apologize to all WGT  Staff.

As a token of my sincerity I offer this recipe, free of charge  to all other offenders.

Bon-Apetit !!!!                            

Summer Crow Kabobs

Ingredients
    16 pieces of crow breast meat (no bones) (8 crows)
    16 pieces of green pepper
    16 cherry tomatoes
    8 button mushrooms
    8 ears of sweet corn
    1 1/2 cups of Teriyaki sauce
    1/2 cup melted butter
    8 kabob skewers
    Preparation
    Cut each piece of crow in half and place in a covered bowl with the Teriyaki sauce over night. Clean and cut each ear of corn into 3 pieces. Cook in boiling salt water for 10 minutes. Alternately put corn (3 pieces), green peppers (3 pieces) and cherry tomatoes (3) along with 4 pieces of crow meat on each skewer. Use 1 mushroom to top each skewer. Brush with melted butter and place on preheated grill for about 4 minutes. Flip, butter again and place back on grill for another 4 minutes. Repeat one last time for a total of 12 minutes or until they appear done. Serves four adults.

• alcaucin
    9,041 Posts
    Mon, Aug 6 2012 11:55 AM

Mucho gracias/grazie...Gonna give it 24hrs then wonder where my response is..Andy

• WGTicon
    12,511 Posts
    Mon, Aug 6 2012 12:19 PM

Serves 4 adults? or 2 hungry forum moderators!

-wgticon

• devonnnnn
    1,085 Posts
    Mon, Aug 6 2012 12:20 PM

as good ol Jim ross would say "I'm Hungry!"

• BeachedMulligan
    1,238 Posts
    Mon, Aug 6 2012 12:23 PM

• alcaucin
    9,041 Posts
    Mon, Aug 6 2012 12:33 PM

WGTicon:
    Serves 4 adults? or 2 hungry forum moderators!
    Now THAT'S funny...the human side of Icon .To answer your question icon..probably just you,you have a voracious appetite for the Forum..Andy

RSS