Forums

Help › Forums

Re: 500

rated by 0 users
Wed, Aug 8 2012 9:02 PM (5 replies)
  • renniw52
    5,385 Posts
    Wed, Aug 8 2012 5:07 PM

No wheres near some of you folk, but I managed to just hit 500 consecutive days played. Granted, a lot of these were 1 hole just to get the day in. This was just another one of my little things I wanted to do. You all have fun, play nice, and stop the yes you did, no I didn't, rants on the forums. At least I made a birdie on my hole. that will work for tonight, going to set down and spend some time with the other half. Be good you all

Renni.

• drmoose
    3,538 Posts
    Wed, Aug 8 2012 6:24 PM

renniw52:
    You all have fun, play nice, and stop the yes you did, no I didn't, rants on the forums. At least I made a birdie on my hole. that will work for tonight, going to set down and spend some time with the other half. Be good you all

Renni.

Once  again ,spoken like a truly informed golfer. I've done some calculations using the equipment @ the WGT NAC facility and according to the rotational differential potometer , your results are well within normal range.

Doc

• pjctas0822
    4,591 Posts
    Wed, Aug 8 2012 7:20 PM

If you stare without blinking at the image it looks like 2 dog bones on a rotating cooker . try it.

BTW Ren how is it you play 1 hole again to retain consecutive days? I forgot. I have messed up my days so many times due to real life and when I saw this post I wanted to slap myself :(

• renniw52
    5,385 Posts
    Wed, Aug 8 2012 7:29 PM

Hey pj, just go to wgt community, pick courses, choose a course, a hole, takes about a minute to get your  cdp. I would guess about 60 or 70 of my 500 were done this way, just didn't have time for a round, would sign on, play a hole, and get back to my business at hand.

• mkg335
    5,491 Posts
    Wed, Aug 8 2012 8:54 PM

Renni, congrats and keep at it, my friend...persistence and consistency are virtues indeed.

• pjctas0822
    4,591 Posts
    Wed, Aug 8 2012 9:02 PM

renniw52:

Hey pj, just go to wgt community, pick courses, choose a course, a hole, takes about a minute to get your  cdp. I would guess about 60 or 70 of my 500 were done this way, just didn't have time for a round, would sign on, play a hole, and get back to my business at hand.

Thank You.

RSS