1,963 Posts
    Sun, Aug 12 2012 3:01 PM

KEHYLAR:
    I live near Houston, Texas.

I do too!

• rjs1969
    196 Posts
    Sun, Aug 12 2012 3:16 PM

Mmmmmmmmmm  Chinese food. Is that Cantonese or Mandarin style food?  I would like an order of General Tso's chicken. Hong Kong style seafood, (lobster) also some low mein with pork. egg drop soup and some shrimp with rice noodle.

• Buggyyy
    1,963 Posts
    Sun, Aug 12 2012 4:14 PM

Can I have an order of Orange Chicken with a side of Chow Mein? Make sure the Orange chicken is golden brown please. Oh Yeah! Don't forget the soy sauce on the side. 

• YankeeJim
    25,827 Posts
    Sun, Aug 12 2012 4:24 PM

Buggyyy:
    Oh Yeah! Don't forget the soy sauce on the side. 

And that yellow stuff that looks like mustard and clears your sinuses instantly!  LOL

• Buggyyy
    1,963 Posts
    Sun, Aug 12 2012 4:48 PM

YankeeJim:
    And that yellow stuff that looks like mustard and clears your sinuses instantly!  LOL

HaHa!!

• MBaggese
    15,367 Posts
    Tue, Aug 14 2012 5:23 PM

It's not Howard that's going to make the big difference for the Lakers, it's Nash...assuming Kobe gives him the ball...lol

As long as Kobe accepts a new role and assuming Howard is ready after surgery, the Lakers will put up a good fight against the Thunder and or Spurs in the end.

I mean with Nash controlling the ball and watching things unfold..he'll know where the double team is sliding too, if they begin to collapse on Howard, Kobe get's it or Gasol...etc, etc..and if whoever is defending Nash falls off to help out...wll...Nash is a pretty good shooter as well.

A whole new team the Lakers have with a true Point Guard...and maybe one of the top 3-5 all time in the NBA.

RSS