Forums

Help › Forums

Re: players removed from cc

rated by 0 users
Sat, Aug 11 2012 12:37 PM (4 replies)
  • billcliff
    2,616 Posts
    Sat, Aug 11 2012 10:33 AM

Hi in the last 2 weeks 2 of my members have been removed from my cc without notice by wgt. Both have been reinstated by me but have lost the scores they put up in single play comps.Icon can this be rectified please they have been with the cc years.

• alcaucin
    9,041 Posts
    Sat, Aug 11 2012 10:40 AM

billcliff:
    Hi in the last 2 weeks 2 of my members have been removed from my cc without notice by wgt.

Maybe cc owner jibbed em,maybe they press wrong button ?? guessing not.. other wise you wouldnt av posted..if wgt prob they already been reinstated..?  Andy..if not..tell em to 'ask to join'............again  ?

• alcaucin
    9,041 Posts
    Sat, Aug 11 2012 10:46 AM

billcliff:
    Both have been reinstated by me but have lost the scores they put up in single play comps.Icon can this be rectified please they have been with the cc years.

Nope..Andy.srry..just skimmed 1st post..

• WGTicon
    12,511 Posts
    Sat, Aug 11 2012 11:55 AM

Hi

we do not remove players. I suspect they pressed the button by mistake. I am trying to get a confirmation dialog added, so you couldn't leave by mistake.

-wgticon

• borntobesting
    9,686 Posts
    Sat, Aug 11 2012 12:37 PM

WGTicon:

Hi

we do not remove players. I suspect they pressed the button by mistake. I am trying to get a confirmation dialog added, so you couldn't leave by mistake.

-wgticon

One of our players left the club by accident once when he hit the quit CC button instead of the cc forum button. A confirm button would be a great addition.

RSS