Forums

Help › Forums

Re: Long Survey then told no credit

rated by 0 users
Mon, Sep 17 2012 4:46 AM (9 replies)
  • silvrfox1
    824 Posts
    Wed, Aug 15 2012 7:16 AM

Long survey ends with you do not qualify, u do not get any credit. Good or bad experience.

Well what the hell do you think.  Of course it was a bad experience. You take your time out of your day to spend 20 minutes to find out they do not want to go on.  They already have 75 to 80% of the questions answered then you get dumped for whatever reason. 

Pure unadulterated hogwash is all I got to say.  Now I know why people are complaining.

You should get at least a percentage of the credit offering. After all you do take 50 to 75% of the survey.  

Mad as Hell

Fox

• silvrfox1
    824 Posts
    Wed, Aug 15 2012 3:55 PM

I guess i should have started out with all the good things about the surveys.

So far all of the ways to get credits that i have used, buying something to get 1200 credits at once was a very tough to prove that I actually bought the item.  Most of the vids are the best way  to get creidit for your time. I have managed to only spend 20 bucks so far.   I have finally after a very long time got to the point to get the g20 pings.  I play this game everyday and try alot of the surveys with hardly any luck at all with them. 

I answer a ton of questions and most say your not qualified but here are 5 credits. I think that is great. But when i give up 20 to 30 minutes to a survey and get dumped then i think i was had.  Last time you will here from me about credits

Lets play golf and have fun, That is what it is all about. Broke the golden rule and vented to much already.

• daddd1
    171 Posts
    Thu, Aug 16 2012 4:58 AM

I did a peanuts lab survey yesterday & was told the you for taking the survey, never did get my credits.

• Firenzo
    545 Posts
    Thu, Aug 16 2012 5:53 AM

I think  I took that survey too. Same thing I got to 97% complete and then I got dumped. I don't mind when they only ask a couple of  questions and then give you 5 credits. Fair enough, but I have to agree with you totally, SF1. 

• Mamakey9
    22 Posts
    Thu, Aug 16 2012 6:54 AM

yes I agree...Do the survey  for 163 or 290 etc... credits are offered, get up to 100%,  then they say thank for you input you will be rewarded for your time and effort......then the next page says       "Congratulations you won 0 credits"

• Choppography
    2,166 Posts
    Thu, Aug 16 2012 10:09 AM

At least try and describe the survey. So if by some random chance WGT sees this maybe there's a snowball's chance in hell they'll actually try and get rid of that survey.

After all, you wasted your time.  Spend the extra 30 seconds providing a bit more detail instead of the blanket "this sucks" complaint.  

• Firenzo
    545 Posts
    Sat, Aug 18 2012 11:58 PM

OUT AND OUT FRAUD

I accuse one of these survey companies of fraud. I spent another 20 minutes doing a survey on a quit smoking product. I am a smoker and my doctor and I have been discussing ways for me to quit. I answered all questions truthfully and at the end they said I don't qualify. But they ALREADY HAVE MY OPINIONS and haven't paid out 1 damned red cent. In my books that qualifies as fraud, fraud FRAUD.

They start you off by saying it is ILLEGAL to discuss this survey. WELL TAKE ME TO COURT YOU SLIMY BASTARDS. I would love to get you in front of a judge. 

P.S. I have sent a strong complaint to McNeil Consumer Health to register my outrage. 

• silvrfox1
    824 Posts
    Tue, Sep 11 2012 5:25 PM

Well just took another survey from peanut labs--told me I had come to the end and thanks but you get no credits.  Sorry peanut lab but you will never see me take another of your peanut rippoff surveys. 

• NakedGal
    7 Posts
    Mon, Sep 17 2012 4:46 AM

I took some time and filled out a survey like you said. They let me fill out the complete survey and when I was all done they said oh sorry we do not have a facility in your area sorry you do not qualify for this credit. Well that was my bad i guess so I do not do surveys anymore but I do take advantage of video views when I can:)

RSS