Forums

Help › Forums

Re: not receiving challenges

rated by 0 users
Wed, Aug 15 2012 5:12 PM (3 replies)
  • Mamakey9
    22 Posts
    Wed, Aug 15 2012 12:06 PM

For the past 3 days my friends have been sending me challenges, but I am not receiving them.  I don't know why.  I haven't blocked anyone or anything.   I was receiving  the challenges before. I wrote directly to WGT and all they said was go ask in the forums, LOL! So I need all your help. Thanks!

• alcaucin
    9,041 Posts
    Wed, Aug 15 2012 1:59 PM

Mamakey9:
    I wrote directly to WGT and all they said was go ask in the forums, LOL
    C'mon wgt.(if that is true) .thought we had covered the PR (or lack) of ?If you do know, tell him/if you don't,'tell him'..then he would most probably have gravitated to forums/fellow gamer's anyway ?Andy (formal warning) Still trying to' be nice '..Can I say that ? So scared of having an opinion these days.. with 'the sword of Damaclees' hanging over me..

• WGTpizza
    1,656 Posts
    Wed, Aug 15 2012 4:55 PM

Hi Mamakey9,

I searched for "friend challenges" in our forums search bar and this thread was the 4th one down: http://www.wgt.com/forums/p/110507/718731.aspx#718731

It is one of the many solutions I have found for your situation on our forums. Did that work for you? Let us know :)

Stay classy,

-WGTpizza

• Mamakey9
    22 Posts
    Wed, Aug 15 2012 5:12 PM

thanks WGTpizza, but that is not the problem,  the box is check ..I never unchecked it..Like I said I never block anyone or anything.  I was receiving my friends challenges up until 3 days ago..My email is not blocking them, because I receive other news from WGT..I am puzzled on this one. Sunday was that last time I received  a challenge ..Really strange...thanks anyway.....

RSS