Help › Forums

Re: XP bosts?

rated by 0 users
Thu, Aug 16 2012 4:28 PM (1 replies)
  • Scottot
    1 Posts
    Thu, Aug 16 2012 10:07 AM

Good day everyone.

I've just joined WGT after seeing numerous ads for it on Facebook and other golf sites. 

I'm wondering if the XP boots that are available in the Pro Shop worth the purchase?  '

My first weeks worth of impressions are this, XP = better equipment, but better equipment costs more, so you have to balance adding better equipment vs how much time/cash you wish to invest. 

Are adding the XP boosts worth it in the long run?  Since they also have a cost?  

Thanks in advance.

• alcaucin
    9,041 Posts
    Thu, Aug 16 2012 4:28 PM

Scottot:

Are adding the XP boosts worth it in the long run?  Since they also have a cost?  

Thanks in advance.

In my opinion not,especially when you 1st start.Learn this gr8 game & progress naturally,will then have put ground work in & will, in the long run, stand you in good stead..Would be easy to 'buy' L58 & get G20s.or L30 odd R11 set..but..you might get to green easier but you won't know what to do when you get there ? Different matter later on in the game..say when you are on L66 & you want L69 roketballz set..you could buy then..I suppose..or if you needed R11s b4 it went to L94..imo,you know how to play by then & are just 'playing the wgt game' Up to you in the end GL Andy

RSS