Forums

Help › Forums

Re: Extra videos

Sat, Aug 18 2012 5:42 PM (5 replies)
  • FadeToGreen
    2 Posts
    Fri, Aug 17 2012 12:54 PM

Hi,

What has happened to the extra videos on the carrousel page? Since 1st of August I haven't had a single 1 extra video ( the 2 and 3 credit ones).

I know from a friend that he is getting them, but he's from the UK.

Is the fact that I'm from another country (Netherlands) the reason I dont get extra vidoeos anymore? How do I get the extra videos again?

Btw, I cleared cache, 3rd party cookies are accepted, used various browsers and stuff, even logged in on another pc, so that's not the problem.

• frappefort
    3,994 Posts
    Fri, Aug 17 2012 4:16 PM

i am from Canada  some time we have them for a week or two ,  now and then  we dont see them for a few days up to a week . i think its like that in all countrys  even the USA  .........    but then i could be wrong about  other countrys

• gsoup
    2,929 Posts
    Fri, Aug 17 2012 7:48 PM

did you check your options to see if they are set to show

i believe its on the bottom of the pop up

• dflop
    1,877 Posts
    Fri, Aug 17 2012 8:09 PM

Thre are more videos in the MORE OPTIONS tab , as well as the usual views for credits carousel , but theyhave droped off in there !   

I been getting up to12 videos for credits in more option tab every day , if ths is any help !

dflop  !

• FadeToGreen
    2 Posts
    Sat, Aug 18 2012 4:06 PM

gsoup:

did you check your options to see if they are set to show

i believe its on the bottom of the pop up

I see no option anywhere to have it shown and I didn't change a thing since july when videos were still shown.

dflop:

Thre are more videos in the MORE OPTIONS tab , as well as the usual views for credits carousel , but theyhave droped off in there !   

I been getting up to12 videos for credits in more option tab every day , if ths is any help !

dflop  !

Unfortunatly I always get the message "Sorry, op dit moment zijn er geen video's beschikbaar", wich translates to "too bad, no videos for you"  ;-)

• frappefort
    3,994 Posts
    Sat, Aug 18 2012 5:42 PM

ty for the info :)

RSS