Forums

Help › Forums

Re: putting

rated by 0 users
Mon, Aug 20 2012 8:46 AM (5 replies)
  • Uleev
    17 Posts
    Sun, Aug 19 2012 9:58 AM

Sure would be nice if we could see the putting slope when others are putting.

• chris5214
    1,937 Posts
    Sun, Aug 19 2012 11:15 AM

don't think they'll ever do that cause it might give u an unfair advantage when you put after reading the break of another player ..

• gerryniswonger
    1,890 Posts
    Mon, Aug 20 2012 5:26 AM

Unfair or not...Haven't you seen the Pros hurrying behind their opponent after they hit a putt to see how it rolls?  It's a significant part of real golf and should be part of WGT.  (My 2 cents)

• Santiago124
    157 Posts
    Mon, Aug 20 2012 6:07 AM

I  agree  but only because the effort is to seek affirmation and not to so much to copy ...after all just like a Samurai who practices the Butterfly technique may watch another to see if indeed the blade cuts when catching it in a clap of the palms....yet knowing that the blade that comes his way will be as sharp as the other.....

Lets leave room for skill development..... my half a cent.

• txzdave
    1,316 Posts
    Mon, Aug 20 2012 6:16 AM

this game will slow down with any "improvements" so much that veterans quit and new players, well, quit. keep it the same. do not slow it down, though. you figure it out or give me a creative consultant job. I mean it and so do many more of us (I think...)

• WGTicon
    12,511 Posts
    Mon, Aug 20 2012 8:46 AM

gerryniswonger:

Unfair or not...Haven't you seen the Pros hurrying behind their opponent after they hit a putt to see how it rolls?  It's a significant part of real golf and should be part of WGT.  (My 2 cents)

Hi

you can so dame from the hole view when someone is putting. We wouldn't want to give that type of an advantage. 

-wgticon

RSS