Forums

Help › Forums

Re: page freeze after log in

rated by 0 users
Wed, Aug 22 2012 5:27 AM (2 replies)
  • bmbeaupre
    6 Posts
    Sun, Aug 19 2012 5:41 PM

does anyone know how to un-install & re in-stall 2012 wgt?

i,ve been told by wgt help team that they are having problems with flash player since late july.has anyone else experienced page freeze after logging in? i can hear the audio part of the game in progress.........problem is :the page will not change.HELP PLEASE & THANK U,

• bblackh1
    159 Posts
    Tue, Aug 21 2012 11:42 PM

Verify your Flash install on your browser that you use for WGT. 

Reinstall Flash if necessary.  Check for multiple Flash installs. 

Clear cache.

bblackh1

• Oldbayrunner
    1,774 Posts
    Wed, Aug 22 2012 5:27 AM

ALL versions of Adobe Flash work fine in WGT.

The two Browsers that are having problems with Adobe Flash are Firefox & Chrome. If you are using Chrome the Culprit is Their Addition of  Shockwave Versions containing a new Pepper Flash Player. That has to be Disabled and keeps having to be disabled with each update. It can be found by typing in .....about:plugins.... in your http://www. section. Turn that off plus any additional Adobe Flash versions except the latest one.

Suggestion use a different browser for now. The ones people are using with succes right now are Maxthon3, Comodo Dragon, Rockmelt & IE9 . There may be others but these are the main ones I am aware of and have tried on my system. Currently I am have great success with Maxthon3 on my system.

RSS