Forums

Help › Forums

Re: free credits issues

rated by 0 users
Tue, Aug 28 2012 8:14 AM (4 replies)
  • craiginho
    22 Posts
    Mon, Aug 20 2012 8:01 AM

right i have been doing loads of offers for free credits and at this moment in time im owed about 2,000-3,000 (i cant be bothered to count it all up) all of these credits are on supersonic ads, i spend loads of time doing these offers some of which are ridiculously long and dont seem to be getting any credits i have tried to issue a support ticket but it wont let me send it the tab is there but it dont give me the option to click it is this happening with any1 else?

• genegold2
    1,302 Posts
    Mon, Aug 27 2012 11:40 PM

i also tried getting credits this way without results. i finally filed a compliant with soncic about all thee maleware and unwanted installs of crap i didn;t get a notice or check box to opt out. i also have had antivirus to catch malicious 'UTL's' and and maleware.. i haven't heard back from them yet, only been a couple of days. doubt they'll look into it, though. maybe WGT  should look into it, also.

• WGTicon
    12,511 Posts
    Tue, Aug 28 2012 1:02 AM

craiginho:

right i have been doing loads of offers for free credits and at this moment in time im owed about 2,000-3,000 (i cant be bothered to count it all up) all of these credits are on supersonic ads, i spend loads of time doing these offers some of which are ridiculously long and dont seem to be getting any credits i have tried to issue a support ticket but it wont let me send it the tab is there but it dont give me the option to click it is this happening with any1 else?

hi everyone,

they had some issues last week but I was told most have been credited. if not, please email them at support@supersonicads.com and provide the information they ask

-wgticon

• alosso
    21,060 Posts
    Tue, Aug 28 2012 1:16 AM

WGT won't - it's not their business AFAIS.

The only thing to do is stop wasting time for it - any dishwasher job would bring better $$ IMO.

• CTZNY
    7 Posts
    Tue, Aug 28 2012 8:14 AM

Thanks for this post.  I have been having the same problem.  Must have redeemed 200-300 views with no WGT emails saying I was credited.  I just sent an email to the address you provided and will see what happens.

RSS