Forums

Help › Forums

Re: mouse

rated by 0 users
Tue, Aug 21 2012 7:44 AM (2 replies)
  • nick72
    69 Posts
    Tue, Aug 21 2012 6:30 AM

when i hold down on the mouse to make a swing befor it get to full power the metter  release it so I don,t get full power when it does I let it go it just a pratic swin .some time it all right it goes all the way. some time  it just get started and release and I get a miss  hit is it my mouse are is it WGT prograhm are my computer . ps.some time I cant get it to even move it might take 15to20 ses.to make it go I asking player because I dont know how to email WGT

• Timmytoastman
    567 Posts
    Tue, Aug 21 2012 6:59 AM

I have exprienced the same problem, but only occasionally! ie maybe during one game a week. So I don't believe it's your mouse. Is this the only problem you have? If you want to contact wgt go to the very bottom of the page and click on "contact"

• GlassMan27
    573 Posts
    Tue, Aug 21 2012 7:44 AM

nick72:
    hen i hold down on the mouse to make a swing befor it get to full power the metter  release it so I don,t get full power when it does I let it go it just a pratic swin .some time it all right it goes all the way.

Two options - 

1. Put new batteries in your wireless mouse

2. Buy a wired mouse

I had the same problem with an older wireless mouse. Even with fresh batteries, it would still lose communication with my PC at times. Bought a wired mouse and haven't had the problem since. It's not the game.

RSS