Help › Forums

Re: Easy swing clubs

rated by 0 users
Thu, Aug 23 2012 6:53 PM (2 replies)
  • papax8p
    68 Posts
    Tue, Aug 21 2012 8:55 AM

Hi folks

I'm new to WGT, only level 21. My question is the easy swing is supposed to moe or less give you a decent shot, right? A few times now I've played the wind and made sure everything is right and the ball goes into the next county!. Like for instance, on the nth hole at Bethpage, the wind was right to left 8 mph so I set the shot for the right, center of the fairway and boom! the ball went straight right so far into the bush, I had to come out to hunt! Why does it do that? I seems to pick the worst drive imaginable and take it. Needless to say I wasn't impressed.

Any ideas?

Papax8p

• WGTicon
    12,511 Posts
    Tue, Aug 21 2012 12:54 PM

hi

ez swing is just designed for new players. it's supposed to be not precise. idea is when you learn how to hit/drag meter, you should go to your bag and get another set of clubs which will require you to hit for precision.

-wgticon

• dimon99
    3 Posts
    Thu, Aug 23 2012 6:53 PM

Those EZ swing clubs are probably the worst prank I experienced ....anywhere.  I was thinking I'm going nuts,naturally.  Drive  from some hole at St. Andrews  went into the rough AGAINST 12 mph side wind,  on a very wide fairway.  But the putter was a true winner- 4-5 putts from under 6 feet was a norm with this EZ nightmare.  

Your starter clubs are 10 times better, 99 credits set is 20 times better.  

RSS